Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album

Go down 
+23
MoonChild
Metal Misfit
brontotex
the sentinel
XYZ
DeathCult
James B.
metalinmyveins
SAHB Healer
DallasBlack
Thrasher73
TheGooch
Troublezone
candlemass
ultmetal
rattpoison
stepcousin
spiritoradio
Wargod
MetalGuy71
mc666
EvyMetal
Fat Freddy
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Your Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album
Aerosmith
Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_lcap14%Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Get Your Wings
Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_lcap14%Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Toys In The Attic
Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_lcap29%Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Rocks
Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_lcap33%Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Draw The Line
Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_lcap10%Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Night In The Ruts
Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_lcap0%Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage

Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:09 am

What is your Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album and why?

Mine will always be Get Your Wings. There isn't a dud on that disc and they were still relatively in control of their own destiny at that point in their career. If I pull out a Aerosmith album its usually Get Your Wings or Rocks. But honestly, they are all pretty killer until Get A Grip.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:12 am

ROCKS! 🤘

Why? Because... well, just because.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
ROCKS! 🤘

but why?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:40 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
ROCKS! 🤘

but why?

Because I SAID SO that's why!!

Don't make me whup the tar outta you, young'un!! Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:41 am

Draw The Line. it was my introduction to Aerosmith. my dad gave me that album when i was just a child. i still have that vinyl copy.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:46 am

Toys in the Attic.

Just always liked that one best, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:01 pm

Rocks, why? Because it's so heavy for it's time!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Although it is very hard to choose just one, I chose Draw The Line. Very underrated album IMO. The band were on a downward spiral during the recording, but I love all of the songs on this disc, plus there are not a lot of radio hits on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:41 pm

I've always loved the self-titled so that is my vote.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:47 pm

This is a tough one. Sentmentally, I will always love GYW the most. But song for song, it has to be Rocks, it seems to be the heaviest of them all. I voted Rocks.
I always loved Night In The Ruts, most people dont but I loved it.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:11 pm

Rocks, cause its my favourite album ever all genres. Its just one sh*t kicking sleazy raw blast of blues punk. And at an important time for me discovering music made one of my previous favourite albums Appetite For Destruction seem like it was done by a bunch of choirboys!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:13 pm

Rocks
Get Your Wings
Toys in the Attic
Draw the Line
Night in the Ruts
Aerosmith

All very high on my favorites list. Night in the Ruts is a vastly
underrated album that is as heavy and diverse as "Rocks". I'd also
include Rock in a Hard Place on the list, although it was technically
and 80's release.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:49 am

I love the debut, one of the best debut's in rock!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:04 am

Gotta go with Rocks. Testament seem to love that record as well considering they covered two songs from that record - Nobody's Fault and Draw the Line. Great heavy riffs on that particular album. I also like Toy in the Attic alot as well.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:27 am

rocks for sure
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:06 am

Toys In the Attic.It was the first Aerosmith I owned.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:26 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Toys In the Attic.It was the first Aerosmith I owned.

Toys in the Attic was the first Aerosmith album I owned as well and the one that made me such a huge fan. However, I still voted for Rocks.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:50 am

I'm not too familiar with the old stuff except the radio hits so I will not vote. I will try to get more familiar with them in the future though.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:40 pm

1) Toys In The Attic
2) Rocks
3) Get Your Wings
4) Aerosmith
5) Draw The Line
6) Night In The Ruts
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:17 am

Instead of creating another post I will say here what I wanted to say. Just listened to Toys In The Attic last night and I really liked what I heard. I always cosidered myself a casual fan of these guys but after enjoying that album as much as I did I will definatly seek out more of their early work. I can see why it is considered a classic. I will use the poll results here as a guide to which one I should get next.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Rocks for me. The guitar work on that album is perfect. I find it strange how there are so many Aerosmith fans who hardly know that album. I have several friends who like Aerosmith and know many songs, but they didn't know anything off of Rocks until I played it for them. Actually, I think that makes it better. It's an album that hasn't been overkilled on the radio. The same thing goes for the debut. I once played "Movin Out" for a friend of mine, and he said "who's this?".

These people don't know what they're missing.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Draw the Line. I was listening to that when I lost my virginity.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:01 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
Draw the Line. I was listening to that when I lost my virginity.

I hope you weren't listening to "(Can't) Get It Up" from the record while this was happening.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:00 am

1. Toys in the Attic (1975) Just too many good songs on this album
2. Get Your Wings (1974) Seasons of Wither (Favorite Aerosmith song)
3. Aerosmith (1973)
4. Rocks (1976)
5. Draw the Line (1977)
6. Night in the Ruts (1979)
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:24 am

metalinmyveins wrote:

Seasons of Wither (Favorite Aerosmith song)

Same....well tied with Draw The Line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album   Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Seventies Era Aerosmith Studio Album
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next