Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax

Go down 
+2
nevermore
Fat Freddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax Empty
PostSubject: Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax   Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 8:42 pm

Anthrax are playing ten dates in South America and the U.S. with original Fistful of Metal era bassist Dan Lilker taking over for Frank Bello, who is unable to do the gigs due to unspecified "personal business."

Dan has assured fans that Frank is fine and he is simply there on a fill-in basis.

The first gig of Danny's tenure took place over the weekend in Mexico. Sounds like he's fitting in rather well.

Considering that three quarters of S.O.D. are on that stage, I'm surprised they didn't bust into "Milk" or "Speak English or Die" during the encore. That probably would've brought the frickin house down!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax   Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:26 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Considering that three quarters of S.O.D. are on that stage, I'm surprised they didn't bust into "Milk" or "Speak English or Die" during the encore. That probably would've brought the frickin house down!

That would have been awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax   Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:36 am

Best possible replacement. Also it must mean Scott and Dan don't have a terrible relationship.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax   Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 12:22 pm

Lari wrote:
Best possible replacement. Also it must mean Scott and Dan don't have a terrible relationship.

They never had a bad relationship.That whole mess was because of Neil Turbin who fired Dan behind everyone else's back.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax   Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 6:20 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Lari wrote:

They never had a bad relationship.That whole mess was because of Neil Turbin who fired Dan behind everyone else's back.

They should have re-hired Dan and fired that moron Neil Turban immediately.

But I guess it worked out… Frank Bello is a great player.

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax   Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax Icon_minitimeToday at 6:43 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax   Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Lilker (temporarily) rejoins Anthrax
Page 1 of 1