Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 2021-22 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

The 2021-22 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Empty
PostSubject: The 2021-22 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions   The 2021-22 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 2:47 pm

EASTERN CONFERENCE

New York Rangers (2nd in Metropolitan Division) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (3rd in Atlantic Division)
The New York Rangers find themselves in the Conference Final for the first time since 2015. They face the Tampa Bay Lightning, who are trying to win their third straight Stanley Cup. Tampa Bay defeated the Rangers in their sole previous playoff meeting in 2015. The Rangers won two of the three regular season matches against the Lightning.
Prediction: New York in seven games.

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Colorado Avalanche (1st in Central Division) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2nd in Pacific Division)
Colorado finally got the monkey off their backs, advancing to the third round of the playoffs for the first time since 2002. Edmonton reigned Supreme in the Battle of Alberta in the second round series against Calgary to advance to the Western Conference Final for the first time since 1996. Edmonton and Colorado are the top two teams offensively in the playoffs thus far. The two teams have met twice in the playoffs in the past. Colorado won in five games in the second round back in 1997, while Edmonton defeated Colorado in seven games in the first round the following year.
Prediction: Colorado in six games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3167

The 2021-22 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2021-22 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions   The 2021-22 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 6:03 pm

I know how it must feel. I’m a Boston guy. Celtics.
Anyways, I’d love to see N Y do the impossible !
Back to top Go down

The 2021-22 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions
Page 1 of 1