Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Empty
PostSubject: The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions   The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 5:27 pm

STANLEY CUP SEMI-FINALS

Vegas Golden Knights (1) vs. Montréal Canadiens (4)
The Vegas Golden Knights finds themselves in the third round of the playoffs for the second straight season. The Montréal Canadiens has made it to the third round for the first time since 2014, before Vegas even began life as a franchise. This marks the first playoff meeting between the two teams. Montréal has received stellar goaltending from Carey Price so far in the playoffs, and that will be what they rely on if they are to make their first Stanley Cup Final appearance since 1993. Price is considered to be the best goaltender in the history of the franchise history who has never won them the Stanley Cup. Vegas are a more offensive minded team than the Canadiens, and will need to rely on offense to win the series.
Prediction: Vegas in six games.

Tampa Bay Lightning (2) vs. New York Islanders (3)
This marks the second straight year that the Tampa Bay Lightning and New York Islanders meet in the third round of the playoffs. Tampa Bay is hoping to win their second straight Stanley Cup, whereas the Islanders hope to punch their ticket to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time since 1984. The Islanders will want to make sure they keep their penalty time to a minimum throughout the series, due to the vicious power play that the Lightning have. Both teams are very strong in the goaltending department. The Islanders have two very strong goaltenders in Ilya Sorokin and Semyon Varmalov, and could use either one throughout the series. The Lightning have former Vezina winner Andrei Vasilevskiy as their goaltender, and he has put up very strong numbers so far in this year's post-season.
Prediction: Tampa Bay in seven games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions   The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 3:46 pm

You know I'm hoping for a Knights - Islanders final.

I really like Anthony Beauvillier. And yes, he is French, but I hate the Canadiens. So that would be perfect, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions   The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 10:15 am

Montreal vs New York !
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions   The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 3:13 am

The Habs punch their ticket to the final. 

And their fans already riot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions   The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Third round predictions
Page 1 of 1