Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020

Go down 
+8
nevermore
SideShowDisaSter
Leatherface
mikeinfla
Fat Freddy
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18939

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Monday Night Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Salem's Lot (1979)

Tv movie starring David Soul as a writer returning to his hometown and soon discovers that another newcomer to the town is actually a vampire intent on recreating the town into an undead colony, in this Stephen King adaptation. A rather effective thriller with some creepy moments , especially to the 11 year old kid I was when this first came out.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 6:51 pm

I remember watching that on TV too and I liked it at the time.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:54 pm

Schlock-tober isn't over till I SAY it's over, dammit!

"Paganini Horror" (1989)

A struggling all girl rock band discovers a long lost, unpublished piece by the Italian composer Paganini - who, legend has it, sold his soul to the Devil in exchange for his talent. While shooting a music video for their version of the track, they awaken the undead spirit of Paganini himself, who doesn't appreciate the gals borrowing his work.
Luigi "StarCrash" Cozzi directed this brain-dead rock/horror mash up, which has a bad script, bad acting, bad dubbing, bad music (the girl band's "hit" is an absolutely shameless rip off of Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name")... pretty much bad everything. Even a cameo appearance by the great Donald Pleasance (whose voice is overdubbed by another actor, for some reason!) can't save this movie.
This was the 2nd time I've seen "Paganini Horror" and it certainly didn't improve with a repeat viewing. There will not be a 3rd try.
You guessed it... AVOID.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2020 8:47 pm

"Voorhees" (2020)

After pulling off a successful bank heist, a crew of thieves (and their two hostages) hole up in the deserted ruins of Camp Crystal Lake. Of course, they soon learn that the camp's most famous resident, Jason Voorhees, doesn't take kindly to trespassers on his turf. Predictable mayhem ensues.
This is the latest F13 "fan film" to hit YouTube, and though it got off to a promising start, "Voorhees" lost me pretty quick... I liked the concept, the guy playing Jason looks legit, and there are plenty of gory kills, but the acting is strictly amateur night and the whole thing  drags on for way too long. This could've been a cool flick if run time had been an hour, but at nearly an hour and forty minutes, it became an endurance contest.  Watch "Never Hike Alone" or "Friday the 13th: Vengeance" to get a better fan-film fix.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 7:27 am

Started disc 3 of Married With Children. This show is still good for some literal LOL moments.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 9:12 am

Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 10:10 am

tohostudios wrote:
Started disc 3 of Married With Children.  This show is still good for some literal LOL moments.
Did you get the box set of the complete series? I bought that years ago and love having them all. By far my favorite sitcom of all time.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 2:25 pm

Rock 'N Roll High School
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 5:53 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Started disc 3 of Married With Children.  This show is still good for some literal LOL moments.
Did you get the box set of the complete series? I bought that years ago and love having them all. By far my favorite sitcom of all time.

Yep!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 12:06 am

Finished season 1 of The Mandolorian.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 9:15 am

The Mandalorian season 2 episode 2
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 3:04 pm

007 wrote:
The Mandalorian season 2 episode 2

this. I did not think episode was all that great...

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 6:26 pm

Over the weekend with my son:

Blue Mountain State seasons 1 - 3

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 4:18 pm

The last movie I watched was Saving Private Ryan.

The last thing I watched on TV was Jeopardy!, the first episode to air after Alex Trebek died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Required Fields wrote:

The last thing I watched on TV was Jeopardy!, the first episode to air after Alex Trebek died.

I watched that as well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 6:55 pm

I finally started the 5th and final season of Gotham. Holy crap this is like Escape From New York but with Batman villains claiming various sections of Gotham. And it's told in a non-linear fashion because we start with "Day 391" with Gordon, Bullock, The Riddler and The Penguin all marching together with Gordon yelling "For Gotham!!!!" and all of them on top of a wall opening up with machine guns on the people below. Then we go back to "Day 87" and it's more or less where Season 4 left off.

Curious to see how we end up at Day 391's events as these are the episodes I haven't seen before.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 8:18 am

Rambo:First Blood Part 2 (1985)

Sylvester Stallone returns as the disillusioned Vietnam War vet getting an offer to have his record expunged (due to the events in the first movie) in exchange to do a covert mission to prove that there are still MIA POWs being held captive in Vietnam. Naturally, things get amped up and plenty of killings and explosions ensue. A fun, violent, over the top 80s action film that never gets old. I've seen this many times and like it as much as the first time I had seen it.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 9:46 am

Just watched a documentary on Netflix last night called My Octopus Teacher. Really cool flick, one of the best chase scenes ever lol
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 10:30 pm

Schlocktober is done so I'm picking up where I left off on the James Bond series...

"The Spy Who Loved Me" (1977)

A pair of nuclear submarines from the U.K. and Russia mysteriously disappear, and 007 is teamed up with his lovely Soviet counterpart (Barbara Bach) to find out where they've gone. The search will take them to the bottom of the ocean, where crazed billionaire Stromberg plans to use the missiles from the subs to start World War III.
...the 3rd time is definitely the charm for Roger Moore, who finally seems comfortable in the Bond role. The movie was the biggest, most elaborate 007 production since Sean Connery's heyday and is Roger's best turn as Bond in my book.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 2:06 am

All Hallows' Eve(2013)-after a couple of kids are back home after trick or treating, one of the kids discover that a VHS tape has been placed in their bag. Checking the tape out, they discover that it contains three stories all involving a creepy character named Art the Clown in this low budget, horror anthology. A decently made effort that has plenty of violence and Art is pretty spooky . I just wish that stories where overall a little stronger than they are. Art the Clown apparently appears in a few other films after this one, so I'm sure I'll get around to checking those out as well. 2/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 6:27 am

^^^^ Never saw that one but did see Terrifier, which had Art The Clown in it.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 11:09 am

I saw "Terrifier" a couple of years ago. Great gore FX but no story whatsoever.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Heavy Metal Parking Lot
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 9:26 pm

"Raw Deal" (1986)

A former FBI agent (Arnold Schwarzenegger) goes undercover as an enforcer in a Chicago mob family in order to bring their operations down from the inside. Lotsa guys get shot, stuff blows up, and things get broken in this underrated '80s butt kicker that I somehow had never seen before tonight. Arnold gives one of his better performances in this flick, which occasionally requires him to act (!) in between bouts of ultra-violence.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next