Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021

Go down 
+12
assault_attack
Troublezone
mikeinfla
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
nevermore
Leatherface
manny
exact33
Fat Freddy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Empty
PostSubject: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 10:47 am

New year, new thread. What'cha been watching?

Last night and this morning, my wife and I watched the 1st season of the TV series based on "The Purge" films. Cool, ultra violent, occasionally disturbing stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Robotech - The Macross Saga first 4 episodes

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 7:17 am

Taste the Blood of Dracula
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 10:42 am

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Finished season 2 of My Crazy Ex.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 6:21 pm

Finished season 7 of Game Of Thrones
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:55 pm

Chips - Season 1
Babylon 5 - Season 2

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 2:12 pm

Kolchak:The Night Stalker
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 5:43 pm

exact33 wrote:
Chips - Season 1
Babylon 5 - Season 2

I didn't know you liked Babylon 5. I have all 5 seasons on DVD plus all the movies.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 7:42 pm

First movie of 2021...

"Snake Eater" (1989)

Lorenzo "Falcon Crest" Lamas stars as a retired Marine special-ops badass who travels into the swamps of Louisiana to find his missing sister, who's been kidnapped by a family of psycho rednecks.
....soooo, basically this is "Rambo" meets "Deliverance," on a budget of about two hundred bucks. "Snake Eater" is a textbook example of glorious '80s direct-to-video action crap, with cardboard sets, ridiculous dialogue, and a cast with a total lack of acting ability.  It's terrible, but I had a blast laughing all the way through it.
Sharp-eyed viewers, be sure to watch for former NFL great Larry Csonka and former "Sweathog" Ron "Horshack" Palillo in bit parts!
Followed by two (!) sequels, which of course, I'm gonna end up watching sometime soon, because I'm a masochist.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 6:23 am

Finished up Game Of Thrones then started season 3 of Cobra Kai
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 7:21 am

Dracula 1972 A.D. and a few episodes of season 1 of Kung Fu
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 9:47 am

Binged the new season of Cobra KaIII Saturday and Sunday (mostly Sunday lol). Great season, really love this series.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 10:30 am

"Snake Eater II: The Drug Buster" (1989)

Lorenzo Lamas is back for another round as rogue cop John "Soldier" Kelly. After a particularly violent battle at a Mafia-run drug lab, Kelly is suspended and sent to a hospital for a psych evaluation. Fortunately, his fellow patients show him a way to sneak out of the facility at night so he can continue his war on drug pushers, with the help of a streetwise sidekick (Larry B. Scott, aka "Lamar" from the Revenge of the Nerds series).
This one's a slight improvement over the first "Snake Eater" but that's faint praise. Lamas and Scott make a pretty good team and seem to be having fun. Otherwise, it's more of the same cheap, poorly acted, no-budget action junk.
...and yet, dammit, I'm still gonna watch "Snake Eater III" anyway. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 12:53 pm

Finished season 3 of Cobra Kai
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 am

"Riot On The Dance Floor" (2014)

Way-cool documentary about the legendary Jersey rock club City Gardens, a mecca for alternative rock, punk, and hardcore throughout the '80s and early '90s.
Lots of photos, vintage video clips and interviews with club regulars and musicians who played there (including Henry Rollins, Jello Biafra, Dave Brockie, Dean Ween, Jack Irons, Ian MacKaye, and many more) give all the props for City Gardens' success to promoter Randy Now, a young DJ and music fanatic who started booking bands into a run-down warehouse building in a particularly crappy area of Trenton (which, if you've ever been to Trenton, is really sayin' something), and built a thriving "scene" there out of nothing. Rollins' story about Black Flag opening for Venom (!) at the club is a highlight.  
I never went to City Gardens (I was a North Jersey kid, at the opposite end of the state) but I remember seeing their concert schedules in the local Jersey rock rag every week and read many reviews of shows there. It looks like I missed out on quite a place.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 9:09 am

The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave (1972)

Judging by the title of this film, I was expecting something a bit more on the supernatural side. Turns out this was another of the many giallo out there. A wealthy man is released from a mental institution where was place after the death of his wife, of which, we soon see, he may or may not have had a hand in it. Dealing with his guilt, he begins picking up strippers and prostitutes to take to his mansion to apparently torture and murder them! Struggling to get by, it is suggested that he remarry a similar looking woman to help him with his problems. After doing so, strange things really begin to happen, as he and his new wife begin catching glimpses of his deceased wife and then someone (only shown with gloved hands,naturally) begins knocking off the other residents of his mansion. Is it his first wife Evelyn, returned from the grave or someone else? A pretty standard film, with enough twists and turns, double and triple crosses, and a fair amount of nudity to keep it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 2:19 am

Ghost Rider
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 2:38 pm

Today I watched an episode of The Simpsons. King Size Homer is a hilarious episode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Uncut Gems. 2019 film with Adam Sandler playing a dramatic role as a hustler type guy.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 9:36 pm

Real Life Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:28 am

Henry Rollins, "Talking From the Box" (1992)

In the former Black Flag front man's best known spoken-word performance, he talks about his experiences in L.A. during the 1992 riots, shares some very funny stories from his childhood, and then gets deeply serious at the end as he recounts the details of the then-recent (and still unsolved) murder of his best friend, Joe Cole. Part stand up comedy, part dramatic lecture, well worth the time.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 9:06 pm

I watched the final episode of Jeopardy with Alex Trebek as the host tonight.

The show won't be the same without him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 9:03 am

Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back
WKRP - Season 3

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 10:15 am

"You Should Have Left" (2020)

Looking to get away from it all, a bickering couple (Kevin Bacon and Amanda Seyfried) rent a house in the Welsh countryside -- a strange place containing a maze of rooms, endless long hallways, and mysterious staircases. Of course, weird stuff quickly starts happening to them, and all of it seems to be tied to a dark incident in the Bacon character's past.
A pretty decent suspense/psychological thriller from the Blumhouse horror factory; the constant twists & turns kept my attention throughout.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next