Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Body Count - Carnivore (2020)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Empty
PostSubject: Body Count - Carnivore (2020)   Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Open-uri20200113-8232-bu1ce9?1578938345

Body Count's new album Carnivore will be out March 6th

Two songs have been YouTubed so far - the title track and "Bum Rush." The album will also feature a cover of Motorhead's "Ace of Spades" and a rocked out version of "Colors," Ice's theme song from the 1988 movie.

I'm not crazy about the title track but "Bum Rush" sounds pretty badass.

BC has been on a roll for the past two albums so this is already on the shopping list.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - Carnivore (2020)   Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 4:54 pm

Sounds good to me. I originally didn’t care for BC much... (I was more a Stuck Mojo fan) but these recent albums have stepped up the musicianship and overall quality. And Ice T’s lyrics are better than other “rap metal” bands.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - Carnivore (2020)   Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 5:07 pm

Quote :
these recent albums have stepped up the musicianship and overall quality

Yeah, Ice and Ernie have guys in the band now who can play (Vince Dennis of Steel Prophet and Juan Garcia of Evil Dead/Abattoir/Agent Steel), haha!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - Carnivore (2020)   Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 6:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
these recent albums have stepped up the musicianship and overall quality

Yeah, Ice and Ernie have guys in the band now who can play (Vince Dennis of Steel Prophet and Juan Garcia of Evil Dead/Abattoir/Agent Steel), haha!

Vince Dennis was also briefly in Tourniquet in the late 90s.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - Carnivore (2020)   Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 11:06 am

Troublezone wrote:

Vince Dennis was also briefly in Tourniquet in the late 90s.

It seems like everybody's been in Tourniquet at least once. Haha

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - Carnivore (2020)   Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 12:04 pm

I wonder how anthrax_fan would label these guys?
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - Carnivore (2020)   Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 12:23 pm

One of the most anticipated albums of the year, for sure.

I love the title track though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - Carnivore (2020)   Body Count - Carnivore (2020) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Count - Carnivore (2020)
Page 1 of 1