Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)

Go down 
+11
Troublezone
candlemass
DevZor
akeldama
7thSecond
Gilbert
nevermore
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
mc666
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Empty
PostSubject: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 11:09 pm

"The f*ck you lookin' at?"
Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) 5762C8E7-body-count-featuring-ice-t-ink-worldwide-deal-with-century-media-records-band-re-teams-with-renowned-producer-will-putney-image

Ice-T's metal band will release their new album BLOODLUST via Century Media in March of 2017. The first single/video will be called "No Lives Matter" (haha!). Max Cavalera of Sepultura/Soulfly fame will make a guest appearance on one track.

Quote :
Ice-T said: "Bloodlust is part of the human makeup. Murder is about as normal as love. It's in our nature to want to get violent and kill, but we know there are consequences. That's why we like violent movies, video games and combat sports. It's in our DNA. It's what we are."

I loved BC's last album Manslaughter so I'm down. Bring it on, Ice!  headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:27 am

Looking forward to this. I hope it's good. They have a habit of putting out a great album & then following it up with a lackluster one.

Body Count Smile
Born Dead Sad
Violent Demise : The Last Days Smile
Murder 4 Hire Sad
Manslaughter Smile

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 am

It was reported that Dave Mustaine has recorded a solo for the new BC album.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 1:25 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
It was reported that Dave Mustaine has recorded a solo for the new BC album.

Yep. Megadeth and BC are supposed to tour together later this year as well.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 11:03 am

Quickie teaser for the upcoming BC album.

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:02 pm

The commenters underneath that YT video are soooooooo pissed that he mentions Black Lives Matter in the trailer.

One dude said something like he came here for music, not to listen to politics. I assume he's never heard any previous Body Count tune? Or maybe he got into BC 10 years too late and his copy of the debut did not include "Cop Killer"? Come on, it's Body Count.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 am

Cover and tracklist.

Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Bodycountbloodlustcd

01. Civil War [feat. Dave Mustaine]
02. The Ski Mask Way
03. This Is Why We Ride
04. All Love Is Lost [feat. Max Cavalera]
05. Raining Blood / Postmortem [Slayer medley]
06. God, Please Believe Me
07. Walk with Me… [feat. Randy Blythe]
08. Here I Go Again
09. No Lives Matter
10. Bloodlust
11. Black Hoodie

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ice-t-body-count-bloodlust-cover-artwork-release-date-revealed/

Getting stoked!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 1:43 pm

^^ Slayer medley? Hells yeah!!

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
^^ Slayer medley? Hells yeah!!

Yeah I'm pretty excited about that.

One of my all-time favorite songs ever is the Slayer/Ice-T cover of "Disorder" from the Judgment Night soundtrack. I picture this being some kind of sequel to that.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 9:14 am

Little bummed because for some reason I kept thinking the album was coming out today, but that date was just for the "No Lives Matter" single.

No matter, because that song is absolutely great. I know it's not going to cause the commotion that "Cop Killer" did upon release, but it will at least be pretty funny to read comments from butthurt alt-right YouTube commenters.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 pm

No Lives Matter is a great track!! Much better than I expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:10 am

Useless trivia, Body Count's debut album was released 25 years ago today.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Two new BC tracks on YouTube:

"Black Hoodie"

"The Ski Mask Way"

I like both of these better than "No Lives Matter." headbanger

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 am

Nice. Love this angry rap feeling.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 am

Hadn't come across "Black Hoodie" yet, but I've been listening to "Ski Mask Way". I might like it better than NLM too.

These tracks really feel, to me, like they coulda been released a week after the debut. They have a level of anger that fits in nicely in 2017 that did in 1992 as well.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 am

Listening to the album on Spotify.

SO DAMN GOOD!

And how about opener "Civil War"...man, what a timely tune. This is going to get a lot of listens from me.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Oh wow! Totally forgot that this comes out today.
I guess I'll swing thru thru Best Buy on my way home to see if they have it, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 5:50 pm

I got it from Manifest Disc and Tapes here in Columbia, SC on my way home tonight. Great album! Definitely better than Manslaughter to me.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 am

This absolutely smokes Manslaughter (which was a great album itself) in every way. Probably their best album since Violent Demise. Favorite tracks are All Love Is Lost, Civil War, This is why We Ride, Bloodlust, & Here I go Again. The Slayer covers are fantastic too, although I wish Ice had sang on Postmortem.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Picked this up on my way home from work tonite. Only about half way thru the first spin but yea, this is a pretty bad-ass disc. Right now Ice is tearing Slayer's "Reign In Blood" a new one. headbanger

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:56 pm

FINALLY picked up the new Body Count today and I am so stoked for this.
Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 2:24 am

Been spinning this all week. It's killer.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 11:18 am

A friend of mine owns a record store and we gave this one a spin. It's a really good album!
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 11:51 pm

The ex-singer from Sabbath?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 1:51 am

I like what I've heard. "All Love is Lost" is a great song!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next