Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !

Go down 
+8
jstate
tohostudios
Orion Crystal Ice
AutumnShantel
DallasBlack
exanimate
ultmetal
Glower
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3167

Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:07 am

Tats and 80's Metal - for me - are truly inseperable -
so - if you have spent the cash - went to a good ink place -
and many years later - the tat hasn't been lasered off   Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  927150 ha ha !
My favorite : is on my right arm - a grey grave stone with 1692 on it -
beside the grave stone is a human skull - in the green grass -
on the other side of the grave is a giant carved orange pumpkin - aglow -
with a black cat laying ontop of it -
all this - next to a dead tree - with an owl on the branch
I know, I know, it's over the top, but still love it !
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3167

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Hellow10
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Nice.

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Will post mine later when I'm in front of a PC.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/jbeter
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Too afraid of needles, so I never got one. Wish it weren't so. However, my sister's fiance has a bunch, she's been getting quite a few (my dad would be furious if he actually saw them-he HATES tatoos), and their best friend is a tattoo artist who is moving to this area from Houston.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
AutumnShantel
Metal novice
Metal novice
AutumnShantel

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:58 pm

I only have one and it's not very original, I got it because I felt the need to permanently have my love of Pink Floyd tattooed on my body. I'll post it when I'm not on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:02 pm

"I want to get a tattoo of myself on my entire body, only 2" taller." - Steven Wright
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:16 pm

When I went through my mid-life crisis in my mid-30s, I was trying to decide between getting a tattoo or piercing my ears.  Thankfully I ended up opting for the momentary pain of ear-piercing instead of the extended pain of a tattoo.  But the tattoo I was going to get was (predictably) a head-shot of the 90s Godzilla in all his snarling ferocity.  Now that I'm in my 50s, I've long since let the ear pierce holes close up and I'm so glad I didn't get the Godzilla tattoo.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:16 am

I'm with Dallas, clinically needle phobic. So none for me. These days I actually think I'm more of a rebel by not having any ink. I do love art on other people though. Especially the stories behind it.

I still have one diamond stud in my left ear. When I was 18 a friend took me to get it done. Seemed like such a big deal at the time. I kept it in through my twenties mostly as a remembrance to her memory. Then it just became something I've never taken out. I always find it funny these days when I'm asked why I only have one ear pierced. Clearly the left ear rule was abandoned long ago.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:53 am

I have none and honestly plan to stay tat free the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:07 am

If money weren't an issue, I'd have a full sleeve. So the 3 that I have now will have to stand alone. I've let the 5 ear-piercings and nipple ring close-up a long time ago though. When it comes to tattooing, remember these words...

"A good tattoo is never cheap and a cheap tattoo is never good."

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:14 pm

I have a squirrel on my left thigh staring at my nuts

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:52 pm

I always thought about a tattoo on my ass that says "Exit Only".  lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:15 am

James B. wrote:
I have a squirrel on my left thigh staring at my nuts

James, this thread was about tattoos, not pet squirrels. Man I hope it doesn't bite!
Back to top Go down
AutumnShantel
Metal novice
Metal novice
AutumnShantel

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:27 am

Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Wish_y11
On my shoulder so if I decide I don't like it anymore I'll just quit wearing tank tops. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !    Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Tattoo - That's on Your body !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: