Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020

Go down 
+15
the sentinel
ZombieHavoc
Witchfinder
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
SideShowDisaSter
manny
Wrecked Neck
Required Fields
corplhicks
tohostudios
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37649

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 10:31 pm

"Never Hike in the Snow" (2020)

The search for a missing hiker leads a sheriff's deputy into a cold-weather encounter with Jason Voorhees in the wintry ruins of Camp Crystal Lake.
This cool, well made half hour fan film is a worthy follow up to  2017's impressive "Never Hike Alone," except that it comes to an abrupt end just as it's getting really good!
Viewable for free on YouTube.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39602

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 6:52 am

Monsterland Episodes 6 & 7
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 9:28 am

Oliver Stone's Nixon and more of season 2 of the Mary Tyler Moore Show
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Schlock-tober continues...

"Stepfather 2: Make Room For Daddy!" (1989)

The psycho Dad (Terry O'Quinn) escapes from the looney bin, adopts a new identity, and starts over with his efforts to build the perfect All American family, in a new town with yet another lonely divorcee. Once again, it doesn't end very well.
O'Quinn is great in this entertainingly silly, ultra-violent sequel that tweaks the original's premise just enough to keep it from being a complete retread. Unfortunately, he didn't come back for the third installment, which I have yet to see.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Unsolved Mysteries dropped new episodes on Netflix yesterday so I am going thru those. Some better than others.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 7:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

"Stepfather 2: Make Room For Daddy!" (1989)

The psycho Dad (Terry O'Quinn) escapes from the looney bin, adopts a new identity, and starts over with his efforts to build the perfect All American family, in a new town with yet another lonely divorcee. Once again, it doesn't end very well.
O'Quinn is great in this entertainingly silly, ultra-violent sequel that tweaks the original's premise just enough to keep it from being a complete retread. Unfortunately, he didn't come back for the third installment, which I have yet to see.

I've seen that one but other than remembering it being much more violent than the original the only thing I recall is being disappointed with it.  Something about the first one just struck a chord with me that this one didn't.

Haven't seen the third one but without O'Quinn, good luck with that.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18944

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 3:34 am

Speaking of Pumpkinhead…

Pumpkinhead:Blood Feud(2007)-in the fourth installment of the series, the legendary feud between the
Hatfields' and McCoys' are incorporated into the story as a young man and woman from different sides of the feud are in love and plan on getting married.  When the man's sister is accidently killed, he summons the demon Pumpkinhead the extract revenge against the other family.  The  Hatfields' and McCoys' now have to team together and try to stop the demon if they can.  Originally made for cable, this movie has some problems as it's both comical and eye rolling to see European actors(the film was shot in Romania)trying to act like southern Americans.  Even Lance Henriksen who is reprising his role from the first movie as the ghost of that character has dropped the southern accent altogether.  However, there are enough decent effects and gore to keep this movie from being a total loss.  2/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 9:04 am

watched 'Honkytonk Man', finished off season 2 of 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show'
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 9:28 am

From Beyond (1986)

A pair of scientists discover a parallel universe of universe of pleasure by stimulating the brain's pineal gland. When the head scientist is seemingly killed, the surviving one (the ever reliable Jeffrey Combs) is accused of his murder. A psychiatrist (Barbara Crampton) and detective (Ken Foree) are assigned to the case, and the three return to the mansion where the experiments were conducted to exonerate Combs and solve the mystery. Based on an HP Lovecraft story, this movie reunites the director (Stuart Gordan), Combs and Crampton from Re-Animator (another Lovecraft tale), and is an excellent body horror film. Plus bonus points for having Crampton wearing S & M gear.

Bone Tomahawk (2015)

Western horror film starring Kurt Russell as a town sheriff leading a posse (Patrick Wilson,Richard Jenkins and Matthew Fox) on a mission to rescue 3 people kidnapped by cave dwelling cannibalistic savages. A very good film with a great cast and some decent gore in it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 9:46 am

From Beyond is one of my favorite horror films. And that scene between Crampton and Combs is still hot after all these years.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 9:55 am

tohostudios wrote:
From Beyond is one of my favorite horror films.  And that scene between Crampton and Combs is still hot after all these years.

Would you believe this was the first time I've ever seen this movie? I've seen the Re-Animator flicks countless times but somehow missed out on this one. Glad I finally got around to catching it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 2:23 pm

"Crawford, please don't eat those."

As Combs is munching on a brain in a jar.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 2:58 pm

I've had "Bone Tomahawk" on my watch list forever but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Now I wanna revisit "From Beyond" too, haven't seen that in dog years!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 9:03 am

"Tales of Halloween" (2015)

This cool anthology flick consists of ten short stories of Halloween terror, all of which take place in one small town. Segments include killer kids, a Jason-style slasher who meets his match, jack-o-lanterns with a taste for human flesh, and a kidnapping scheme that goes very wrong.
Not every story is a home run but overall this is a fun, funny, gory flick that's become a Halloween season perennial for me.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25875

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 2:11 pm

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Batman Beyond - first episode

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Tales of Halloween" (2015)

This cool anthology flick consists of ten short stories of Halloween terror, all of which take place in one small town. Segments include killer kids, a Jason-style slasher who meets his match, jack-o-lanterns with a taste for human flesh, and a kidnapping scheme that goes very wrong.
Not every story is a home run but overall this is a fun, funny, gory flick that's become a Halloween season perennial for me.

I think I watched that one last year after you recommended it.  I remember the man-eating jack o lanterns.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 11:53 pm

Deadpool

When the Dodgers went up 2-0 I said screw this, what free movies does Spectrum have? 

And I found "Deadpool".  I loved it!  Non-linear story - check, gory - check, funny (in a very dark way) - check, Morena Baccarin - DOUBLE check (I've found her popping up all over the place since I found her on "Gotham"). 

And then I flipped back to the World Series to find Tampa up 5-4 so all in all a good night for Toho!

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 7:32 am

Rambo and few episodes of 'Law and Order: Criminal Intent' season 7
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25875

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 5:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Deadpool

When the Dodgers went up 2-0 I said screw this, what free movies does Spectrum have? 

And I found "Deadpool".  I loved it!  Non-linear story - check, gory - check, funny (in a very dark way) - check, Morena Baccarin - DOUBLE check (I've found her popping up all over the place since I found her on "Gotham"). 

And then I flipped back to the World Series to find Tampa up 5-4 so all in all a good night for Toho!

Stop rooting against the Dodgers!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 10:30 pm

"Monster Dog" (1984)

A rock star (a sickly looking Alice Cooper, who was fresh outta rehab at this time) returns to his old family estate to shoot his latest music video. A pack of wild dogs has been killing people all over the area, and the video crew soon learns that it may be tied to the rocker's troubled past.
...this notorious Spanish/Italian "Howling" wanna-be was written and directed by Claudio Fragasso, later of "Troll 2" fame, which should tell you everything you need to know. The story is virtually incomprehensible, the dialogue is wooden, and the dubbing and special effects suck. (The only time you hear Alice's real voice is during his two musical numbers; the rest of the time, his lines are dubbed by another actor.)
This one's a slog, even for the most diehard Alice Cooper fans and/or B-Movie masochists.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 10:30 pm

Fear The Walking Dead
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 11:15 pm

Next

I swear I will never have a "smart device".  After watching this show it's risky enough that I have multiple computers and a car with computer chips in it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 3:07 am

Just got done watching Nightbreed. I always liked this movie, even though it's kinda cheesy in parts. I just like the twist that the true monsters in it are the humans.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 8:05 am

Looked for a horror movie on Netflix and found this:

Pretty lame so far as it is set up in short stories and so far I watched the first 2. Neither were very good but I'll watch the whole thing.

Netflix really doesn't seem to have much to offer in the way of horror movies but they do have Evil Dead.... And after all these years I have NEVER seen it so I watched that one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next