Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enuff Z'Nuff new album

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Enuff Z'Nuff new album Empty
PostSubject: Enuff Z'Nuff new album   Enuff Z'Nuff new album Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:29 am

New single

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Enuff Z'Nuff new album   Enuff Z'Nuff new album Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 1:30 pm

I'm a big Enuff Z'nuff fan (probably the biggest 'round these parts anyway) but since Donnie Vie's departure, Chip's version of the band has me skeptical. The new tune's ok, but I'm not getting my hopes up for this new album.

This'll go in the "maybe" folder for now.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Enuff Z'Nuff new album   Enuff Z'Nuff new album Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Tried to like it, but couldn't

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Enuff Z'Nuff new album   Enuff Z'Nuff new album Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Doesn't sound bad, but I prefer the single "Dog on a Bone" from their last album. I would obviously prefer this band with Donnie involved, but to my surprise I don't mind what Chip is doing lately. I've seen them opening for other bands a few times in the last couple of years and they put on a great show each time.

I'm planning on seeing them again this year on the Hair Nation tour with Bulletboys and Jack Russell's Great White.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Enuff Z'Nuff new album   Enuff Z'Nuff new album Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:52 pm

I like Enuff Z'Nuff but this song was ok at best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enuff Z'Nuff new album   Enuff Z'Nuff new album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enuff Z'Nuff new album
Page 1 of 1