Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)

Go down 
+11
Troublezone
candlemass
DevZor
akeldama
7thSecond
Gilbert
nevermore
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
mc666
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 am

So sick!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Yeah, the album is killer. I've been jamming it over and over and over. Fave songs are: Civil War, The Ski Mask Way, This Is Why We Ride, All Love Is Lost, No Lives Matter, Bloodlust & Black Hoodie.

As much as I have always liked Body Count I felt at times they were gimmicky even when their message was relevant but with the last two albums (especially Bloodlust) they really have kicked ass.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:17 pm

"Black Hoodie" from "Bloodlust" is one of the nominees for a "Best Metal Performance" Grammy award. The mind boggles.

...if they let BC perform it live during the award telecast, I might actually tune in Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Loved the slayer cover as well.
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 8:38 am

nevermore wrote:
A friend of mine owns a record store and we gave this one a spin.  It's a really good album!

What record store?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 10:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Black Hoodie" from "Bloodlust" is one of the nominees for a "Best Metal Performance" Grammy award. The mind boggles.

...if they let BC perform it live during the award telecast, I might actually tune in Laughing very hard

Yipes! I did not see that coming!

I never would have expected Body Count to have been nominated for a Grammy. I actually don't care for the Grammys, but it's something I never would have expected. Ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 10:31 am

Required Fields wrote:
I actually don't care for the Grammys, but it's something I never would have expected. Ever.

Oh yeah, I don't give a fig about the Grammys either, it just struck me funny to see Body Count get nominated for a mainstream award like that, cuz they were once the "most hated band in America" due to the "Cop Killer" controversy.

Maybe all those years of playing a good cop on "Law & Order: SVU" gave Ice-T's karma a boost. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 12:08 pm

New video. Has his SVU Co-star in it. (Kelli Giddish who plays Detective Rollins).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)   Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Count - BLOODLUST (new album March 2017)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2