Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016 Empty
PostSubject: POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016   POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:53 am

New track from this band was released today for their second LP entitled "Nightmare Logic" to be released in 2017. I love the debut 'Manifest Decimation'. Power Trip is a band that kind of reinvigorated my love for thrash and crossover over the last few years.

New song "Firing Squad"

Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016   POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 3:00 pm

I picked up a copy of Manifest at the merch table when I saw them open for Gwar last year. Production sounds cleaned up some. Looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016   POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 3:27 pm

Aaron_D wrote:
I picked up a copy of Manifest at the merch table when I saw them open for Gwar last year. Production sounds cleaned up some.  Looking forward to this.

The production on manifest is what I liked about their sound actually haha. Hopefully they keep some of the reverb in there. Really sick of this ultra slick thrash stuff that's been trending the last several years.
Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016   POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Stender wrote:
Aaron_D wrote:
I picked up a copy of Manifest at the merch table when I saw them open for Gwar last year. Production sounds cleaned up some.  Looking forward to this.

The production on manifest is what I liked about their sound actually haha. Hopefully they keep some of the reverb in there. Really sick of this ultra slick thrash stuff that's been trending the last several years.

I can understand that. New cut doesn't sound too polished!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016   POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Aaron_D wrote:
Stender wrote:
Aaron_D wrote:

I can understand that. New cut doesn't sound too polished!

Yeah it should be a good one. Drops 2/22/17!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016   POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POWER TRIP new track "Firing Squad" 2016
Page 1 of 1