Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?

Go down 
+8
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
the sentinel
chewie
Witchfinder
James B.
80s Metal Lady
12 posters

March of the Saint
Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_lcap13%Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Can U Deliver
Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_lcap44%Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Mad House
Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_lcap6%Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Take a Turn
Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_lcap13%Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Seducer
Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_lcap0%Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mutiny on the World
Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_lcap0%Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Glory Hunter
 13% [ 2 ]
Stricken By Fate
 0% [ 0 ]
Envy
 0% [ 0 ]
False Alarm
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Empty
PostSubject: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:27 am

March of the Saint was the first full-length album by Armored Saint and was released October 9, 1984. According to Wikipedia, the band found the recording of the album frustrating due to the commercial direction the producer wanted them to go. They also went in debt recording it.

Despite the negativity surrounding it, I think they delivered a fantastic album. So many great songs that I listen to a lot. The title track, "Take A Turn," and "Glory Hunter" are my favorites but, in this poll, I'm going with the track I often search for on my mp3 player because I get a hankering to hear it: "Can U Deliver." That song is one of their most recognizable tracks (maybe the most) and they always play it at their shows.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:38 am

Great album... I want to go with "Take A Turn" or "Stricken By Fate" but "False Alarm" is my choice.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:07 pm

"Can U Deliver"

Last edited by Witchfinder on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Can U Deliver
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:42 pm

It's all good ! But I went with Can U Deliver.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Great, great album. Tough choices here. But...I am going "False Alarm" with "Deliver" very close on it's heels. "Glory Hunter" is also a fave.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Hmmm, I was initially going to go with 'Can U Deliver' as well, but decided to cast my vote to the title track instead. Just because.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 6:46 pm

Glory Hunter is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Can U Deliver!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 11:31 am

Take a Turn. Can U Deliver probably would've been my second pick.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Take A Turn voter here
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 6:46 am

Can U Deliver! Probably my favorite ever from Armored Saint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"?   Which Track Is The Most In-Step on Armored Saint's "March of the Saint"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1