Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad

Go down 
+6
nevermore
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
80s Metal Lady
10 posters

Long Before I Die
Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_lcap36%Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Nervous Man
Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_lcap18%Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Over the Edge
Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_lcap0%Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Laugh
Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_lcap0%Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Conqueror
 0% [ 0 ]
For the Sake
Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_lcap9%Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Aftermath
Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_lcap27%Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
In The Hole
 0% [ 0 ]
You're Never Alone
Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_lcap9%Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Released
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Empty
PostSubject: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Delirious Nomad is Armored Saint's second full-length album released on November 9, 1985. It is a very solid album though I don't think it has as many stand-out tracks as their debut. There is nothing weak here, but my favorites are "Nervous Man," "Aftermath," "You're Never Alone," and the track that jumped at me first and the one I'm choosing in this poll, "For the Sake." I've seen this track called "For the Sake of Heaviness," too, but I think the condensed title was on the original release.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Nervous Man ! Probably my favorite Saint tune.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 2:18 pm

I haven't heard this album in a long time so I'd have to dig it out and give it a fresh spin before I could answer decisively. Just off the top of my head, though, I remember particularly liking "Long Before I Die" and "Nervous Man."

Useless trivia, I recently read an old A.S. interview in a metal mag where they were looking back over their catalog and apparently John Bush doesn't like "Conqueror," he says "I was never crazy" about that song Haha

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 3:23 pm

'Long Before I Die' popped into my head as soon as I read the song title, so I guess that one gets my vote.

Coincidentally, I was playing Symbol of Salvation on the ride into work this morning. Perhaps for the ride home, Delirious Nomad will get a fresh spin.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 3:34 pm

"Long Before I Die" gets my vote. I'm partial to "For The Sake Of Heaviness" too.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Love this album!! Aftermath just barely beats out Nervous Man for my vote.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Long before i die.

I do need to revisit this album.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:27 pm

It's been a long time, but this one was always my favorite from them. I think I've gotta go with You're Never Alone as my favorite track.

I need to jam this whole album again, though, for sure.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:32 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Useless trivia, I recently read an old A.S. interview in a metal mag where they were looking back over their catalog and apparently John Bush doesn't like "Conqueror," he says "I was never crazy" about that song Haha

Interesting. That song never stood out to me, but now I want to listen to it more intently.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 7:22 am

Aftermath
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:01 am

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Interesting. That song never stood out to me, but now I want to listen to it more intently.

I thought the same thing. I played the album last night and when that song came on, I listened a little more closely. It didn't strike me as any better or worse than any other track on the album. Stylistically, it's sounds just the same as all the songs on there, more or less.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 6:45 am

Nervous Man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: