Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Doctor Who - The Sontaran Experiment

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Tazmania

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
With my son this afternoon...

"Toy Story 2" (1999)

Buzz, Slinky and the gang must ride to the rescue when Woody the Cowboy is stolen by a vintage toy collector who wants to ship him to a museum... in Japan!
The second installment in the Pixar saga is (as usual) fast moving, funny stuff with a great voice cast.

Best flick in the series..... Interesting enough, it was originally meant to be a direct to video release, until Disney saw the work in progress, and them more cash to work on the animation and bam, instant hit
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39638

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:15 am

Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:21 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

"Toy Story 2" (1999)

Buzz, Slinky and the gang must ride to the rescue when Woody the Cowboy is stolen by a vintage toy collector who wants to ship him to a museum... in Japan!
The second installment in the Pixar saga is (as usual) fast moving, funny stuff with a great voice cast.

Best flick in the series..... Interesting enough, it was originally meant to be a direct to video release, until Disney saw the work in progress, and them more cash to work on the animation and bam, instant hit

Yup, I've read that they managed to get it together and release it to theaters in just 9 months. Usually it takes at least 2 years for Pixar to finish a film!

This was actually the first "Toy Story" that I've seen in its entirety. I've seen bits & pieces of all three but never sat down and watched one all the way thru. My 8 year old is suddenly obsessed with these characters though so I imagine that means I'll be seeing the other two fairly soon Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:23 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

"Toy Story 2" (1999)

Yup, I've read that they managed to get it together and release it to theaters in just 9 months. Usually it takes at least 2 years for Pixar to finish a film!

This was actually the first "Toy Story" that I've seen in its entirety. I've seen bits & pieces of all three but never sat down and watched one all the way thru. My 8 year old is suddenly obsessed with these characters though so I imagine that means I'll be seeing the other two fairly soon Very Happy

They are all good. Watch 1 before 3.....
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Night Court
Empty Nest
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:19 pm

Burn Notice - Season 2

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 pm

MasterChef Junior

I can't believe I like this show; it's the only cooking show I watch but I find it very entertaining.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:59 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 The_Martian_film_poster
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:32 am

The Forest (2016)

Cool concept ruined by predictable jump scares and an abysmal plot.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39638

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Modern Family
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Barney Miller
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 pm

"Thor: The Dark World" (2013)

Thor tangles with an ancient baddie who wants to capitalize on an upcoming planetary alignment to destroy the universe. In other words... just another day at the office for the God of Thunder. Natalie Portman, Kat Denning and a half-naked Stellan Skarsgaard are the Earthlings caught in the middle as the usual zapping, blasting, and massive property damage ensues.
This was the only entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that I hadn't seen, so now I'm all caught up. Better late than never.
:cheese:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:08 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Daddys-Home-Poster-Will-Ferrell-Mark-Wahlberg-656x1024
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:40 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 The-hateful-eight-poster.md
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 5:18 pm

"Breeders' (aka "Deadly Instinct," 1997)

This loose remake of the notorious 1986 no-budgeter about a rapey space alien transports the action from a New York hospital to an all girls' college campus. The result is kinda like a combo of "Alien" and "C.H.U.D." with a whole lotta extra goop and cleavage.  
For some reason, even though this was a British production, the film is set in Boston... so there's many unintentional laughs as the mostly-Brit cast tries to hide their accents and sound American. It's got higher production values and a cooler looking monster than the '86 original but it's still a long way from "good."

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:00 am

"Night of the Demons" (1988)

A group of teens choose to throw a Halloween night party at an abandoned funeral parlor and accidentally awaken the demonic spirits locked away in its crematorium. Needless to say it turns out spectacularly bad for everyone involved.
This minor cult classic takes a while to get goin' and in spite of some decent gore bits and some nice T&A, it's pretty much endless scenes of idiots running and screaming through dark corridors for most of its run time. I've seen worse but I've seen lots better. Skippable.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:33 pm

Diary of the Dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Leatherface wrote:
Diary of the Dead

I hated that movie so much that I stopped watching zombie movies.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 6:26 pm

"Eraser" (1996)

Arnold Schwarzenegger's a Federal Marshal whose latest assignment - protect a lovely government witness (Vanessa Williams) until she can testify - is complicated by a seemingly endless number of would-be assassins sent by a crooked defense contractor and turncoats within the Agency itself. Pretty typical Ahhh-nold shoot-em-up stuff, mindless fun.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:06 am

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:54 am

Just surfing around last night, I stumbled across the classic 'Some Like It Hot'. Haven't seen it in years and forgot how damn funny that movie is. And watching it in glorious hi-def, it's obvious Marilyn Monroe didn't wear a bra the entire movie. She jiggles like a bowl of Jello the entire time. Zowwwie!!!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:13 am

Last night with my son:
"Toy Story 3" (2010)

Buzz, Woody and the gang find themselves at a crossroads now that their "kid" Andy is all grown up and heading off to college. Rather than go quietly to the attic, the Toys allow themselves to be donated to a day care center - which looks like fun from the outside, but is run like a toy prison camp after hours by a crazed teddy bear.
Beautifully animated as usual, this is the best of the "Toy Story" series thus far. The ending may even bring a little tear to your eye.

This morning over coffee:
"The Curse of Frankenstein" (1957)

Peter Cushing is the mad Doctor and Christopher Lee is the Creature in the first film of Hammer Studios' long running Frankenstein series, which re-tells the monster's "origin story." Cool, creepy atmosphere and great performances all around. Charming, retro horror fun.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:34 am

The man in the high castle - finished up the first season last night, really enjoyed it. Cool series based on a book by Phillip k dick. Definitely worth checking out if your have Amazon prime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next