Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you live in a house where a murder took place?

Go down 
+16
the sentinel
tohostudios
Troublezone
muckie
bgsully
DallasBlack
exact33
MoonChild
Wrecked Neck
Lari
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
Runicen
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you live in a house where a serious crime took place?
If the price was right, yes
Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 12 ]
No, I would be creeped out
Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
I would be OK with renting a place, but not owning one
Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have a friend/relative who owns one, and have been there
Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have been in a building where a serious crime took place, but never owned/rented a property
 0% [ 0 ]
I have rented an apartment from an apartment complex where a murder took place, and was in the apartment where the murder occured
 0% [ 0 ]
I have rented an apartment from an apartment complex where a murder took place, but not the same apartment where the murder took place
Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
I have been in a building where a murder took place
Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
I live in one
Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
I used to live in or used to rent a house or apartment where a murder took place
Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you live in a house where a murder took place?   Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:05 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I was gonna vote "no" but then I realized I "kill" the toilet every morning around 8 AM. Very Happy

Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 288219Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 875605lol!
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3170

PostSubject: Re: Would you live in a house where a murder took place?   Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:00 pm

I'd haunt you, if I was dead.
If my spirit was still hanging around,
I'd see you as a greedy intruder !!
Then haunt you - when you moved to your next house !
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Would you live in a house where a murder took place?   Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 pm

I just wouldn't think about it.

I wouldn't want to live in a house where a murder was taking place or was about to take place, but if it was in the past I'm good.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Would you live in a house where a murder took place?   Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 1:04 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
It worked out OK for the Lutz family. They went on to fabricate an entire industry out of their short stay at 112 Ocean Avenue in Amityville. Very Happy

Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 220px-Amityville_poster

I would love to live there. It was up on the market recently, I think. Would have to get rid of those stupid square windows they installed though.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3170

PostSubject: Re: Would you live in a house where a murder took place?   Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:20 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you live in a house where a murder took place?   Would you live in a house where a murder took place? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you live in a house where a murder took place?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2