Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Rock'N'Roll Band

Go down 
+12
Boris2008
Hadley
corplhicks
mc666
Lurideath
tohostudios
mikeinfla
ultmetal
Eyesore
Thelemech
Shawn Of Fire
rocknrollwolves
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Shrinking is our thing around here brother. You can't just take that away.

We were born to shrink.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Love Shrinks.

Yeah, Yeah.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 pm

corplhicks wrote:

We were born to shrink.

Only when ugly women break our view of attractive ones. What a Face

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited by DallasBlack on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:54 pm

No that's what we call a Shrinky Dink.
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Your vocals don't sound right, I can't put my finger on it- maybe the production sounds weird ?
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:33 pm

You say "maybe" as though you are shrinking.
Back to top Go down
rocknrollwolves
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:51 am

corplhicks wrote:

We were born to shrink.
And I let you do that but don't shrink the private organs you know. JUST IN CASE!!!! I need them.
Back to top Go down
rocknrollwolves
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:53 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Love Shrinks.

Yeah, Yeah.
You feel a little fuzzy buddy, I don't cotton with fuzzies!!! But they must've been in every thread.
Back to top Go down
rocknrollwolves
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:58 am

Short-Fuse wrote:
Your vocals don't sound right, I can't put my finger on it- maybe the production sounds weird ?
Why'd you expect from a home production? Another "black" album? or maybe a "born in the u.s" album? or maybe "Thriller"?
But for the f*cks sakes don't ever tell me if I ought to make a non-melodic death metal which best suits your eclectic taste of music. (I mean all the people messing around here).
Back to top Go down
rocknrollwolves
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:00 am

And hey now, the main question:
Does the vocal sound childish on the first song there you jack off brothers?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:23 am

rocknrollwolves wrote:
And hey now, the main question:
Does the vocal sound childish on the first song there you jack off brothers?

The vocals don't sound childish, just under produced. The lyrics might come off as childish. I like your spunk though.

My advice is, if you are not comfortable in English, then sing in your native language. Lots of awesome bands do just that!

Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:04 am

mc666 wrote:

My advice is, if you are not comfortable in English, then sing in your native language. Lots of awesome bands do just that!

Yes, boom boom bang bang boom boom bang bang sung in another language would be an huge improvement Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
rocknrollwolves
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:32 am

How come you realize that I am not native! Did you take a peek at my reverbnation page to know about my Iranian motherf*cker-terrorist identity?!!!
My language skills are decent enough babe. I have a F*ck's load of notebooks filled up with American movies with ENGLISH subtitles. Not to mention those poetry books I read.
Ok, I knew you were gonna know that, but I am doing great.
The lyrics is so good for a non-native terrorist motherf*cker like me. But Thank you for saying: "You're vocal is not childish or your cock is the size of the gherkin!"
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:25 am

rocknrollwolves wrote:
Short-Fuse wrote:
Why'd you expect from a home production? Another "black" album? or maybe a "born in the u.s" album? or maybe "Thriller"?
But for the f*cks sakes don't ever tell me if I ought to make a non-melodic death metal which best suits your eclectic taste of music. (I mean all the people messing around here).
Actually, You CAN get a decent production from a home production. You asked for some constructive criticism, then get pissed when it's not to your liking. Actually, the more I think about it, Scott's right. You don't properly introduce yourself, then come across as a total douche. Believe me,these guys are being NICE to you. Get a thick skin and learn to accept criticism. Your project needs to improve before total strangers are going to heap praise on it.
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:28 am

Boris2008 wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Yes, boom boom bang bang boom boom bang bang sung in another language would be an huge improvement Laughing very hard
I'm sorry but not only do I agree with this=it's hilarious! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
rocknrollwolves
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:49 am

Hey man, the criticism is so different than making fun/fool of somebody. No offense intended but along those gentlemen out here, I find some jerk-off, fuzzy guys who just post the spam replies.(Maybe more than I do!)
About the song "boom boom bang bang", It's a unique f*cking song and I would say It's the best song in the set. Maybe it's odd but It's unique.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:57 am

I commend you for doing your own thing and following your own path. But if you want my opinion, which I assume you do since you posted your video, your songs do not sound good.

If you're serious about music, I would remove this video, go back to your studio, make your songs better and try again later. The songs are poorly sung, poorly performed, and poorly produced.

But if you don't care about that and are just having fun for yourself, then by all means continue...have fun! Smile

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:45 am

It was the best second opinion anybody's made here. thank I loved your suggestion. I like this realistic attitude for criticism.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:37 pm

I was serious about the Bauhaus-Residents hybrid. This would work as an avant garde form, not rock or metal. That's a compliment btw.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:49 pm

WTH does "fuzzy" mean?
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm

I don't think anyone noticed he called us "jack off brothers."
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:13 pm

I did, I think he's a graduate of the Ze Mau charm school.
Back to top Go down
rocknrollwolves
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:15 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Because I am born to call the people "jerk-off".
you call me "terrorist" back. Laughing very hard

Metal asses here should not be that patsy to take umbrage! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
I did, I think he's a graduate of the Ze Mau charm school.
This makes the Elusive ze_mau sound like Winston Churchill.

rocknrollwolves wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Because I am born to call the people "jerk-off".
you call me "terrorist" back. Laughing very hard

Metal asses here should not be that patsy to take umbrage! Laughing very hard

Okay, now you're just using a random word generator.
Back to top Go down
rocknrollwolves
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

Okay, now you're just using a random word generator.
Is that a software I haven't yet got to use?! Or it's your tampon, patsy man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Rock'N'Roll Band   A New Rock'N'Roll Band - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Rock'N'Roll Band
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next