Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+22
Svengo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wurthless
James B.
chewie
jstate
iamrockerfun
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
Sutekh
thejokeriv
Required Fields
kmorg
nevermore
Boris2008
corplhicks
exact33
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
manny
Leatherface
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Hey FF!

I just ordered a DVD set that has SNDN 3,4 and 5 in it.  I think I've seen 4 before (it's a Brian Yuzna film so odds are good), 3 is universally panned even by band movie aficionados but I had no idea there was a 5th one.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Nice!! I've never seen "3" or "4" but I did see "5" years ago on HBO. It's kinda like a horror take on "Pinocchio". Looking forward to seeing your reports on them!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:28 pm

A few episodes of Law and Order Season 6
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Rams beating the Saints. Go figure.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:42 pm

American Hustle (2013)

Flat out the best and most entertaining film I've seen this year. Every member of the cast nails it under David O. Russell's precise, intense direction. I'm not surprised that Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper all received Golden Globe nominations. A must see.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Finished Silent Night, Deadly Night.

No matter how many times I see this film, the sleaze factor doesn't wear off; I still feel like I need a shower after I see it.

Next up is the remake of Black Christmas. I skipped this one last year because I know it too well.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Brian returned to the Family Guy universe in tonight's episode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 am

First I watched the Cowboys laughingly blow a 23 point lead then I followed that up watching the Steelers beat the Bengals
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 am

007 wrote:
First I watched the Cowboys laughingly blow a 23 point lead then I followed that up watching the Steelers beat the Bengals

Dallas and New England both lost yesterday and the Rams beat the Saints. All's right with the world this morning.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:39 am

Last night before I went to bed, I watched Olympus Has Fallen and the Family Guy episode Back to the Pilot.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:

Dallas and New England both lost yesterday and the Rams beat the Saints.  All's right with the world this morning.

Yes it was pretty much a great day all around for pro football
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Saturday I watched a fully decorated and lit Christmas tree fall on top of me as I tried to nudge it back "just a little further" at my wife's request.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Saturday I watched a fully decorated and lit Christmas tree fall on top of me as I tried to nudge it back "just a little further" at my wife's request.

That happened to us last year! We ended up chucking the f*cking tree and buying an artificial one, all at one in the morning. Glad to see you survived.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:21 pm

corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

That happened to us last year! We ended up chucking the f*cking tree and buying an artificial one, all at one in the morning. Glad to see you survived.

Yea, I was only trapped under it for 10-15 seconds. I escaped with just some sap in my hair and the refreshing scent of pine. Thankfully noone was under it when my kids knocked it over a 2nd time on Sunday.

Good times.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yea, I was only trapped under it for 10-15 seconds. I escaped with just some sap in my hair and the refreshing scent of pine. Thankfully noone was under it when my kids knocked it over a 2nd time on Sunday.

Good times.

I gave up on the whole Christmas tree idea a long time ago. With two cats in the house I was putting up the damn thing every day.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Enterprise - Season 2

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Drive2011Poster
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:42 am

Kurt & Courtney (1998)

BBC documentarian Nick Broomfield investigates the conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Nirvana leader Kurt Cobain...but if he wants to make a case that Kurt was murdered, then he probably should've found a better group of interviewees than the bunch of drug-addled losers and disreputable hangers-on featured in this flick, most of whom have only tangential connections to Kurt or Nirvana and who don't have any real evidence to offer aside from 'Uhhh... Courtney Love's a total bitch, I bet she did it.'

Aside from the clip featuring El Duce of the Mentors, who claimed that Courtney offered him $50K to 'whack' Kurt (Duce died mere weeks after that interview was filmed), this flick is a tough slog.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:20 am

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Good times.

I gave up on the whole Christmas tree idea a long time ago.  With two cats in the house I was putting up the damn thing every day.  

Yeah our cat is chewing on the needles and barfing them back up. Plus it appears my tree is already starting to dry up and lose it's color. Not even a week to Christmas yet. Artificial from now on.
Back to top Go down
springozzy
Metal master
Metal master
springozzy

Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:35 am

Amadeus -
American Graffiti
Bachelor Party
Beverly Hills Cop
Birdy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:41 am

10 Things You Don't Know About...

A new-ish series on the 2nd History Channel (H2) hosted by Henry Rollins. Each episode a different topic is explored and interesting facts are presented. Last night I watched "Prohibition" and "America's Founding Fathers".

It's pretty cool.
http://www.history.com/shows/10-things-you-dont-know-about/episodes

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:40 pm

My wife got us hooked on that show The Killing. Couple of good first two seasons(which cover one investigation)!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:37 pm

School's cancelled due to snow, so it was a good day to introduce my kids to an all time classic...

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Crusading archaeologist Indiana Jones criss-crosses the globe trying to keep a priceless -  and powerful - Biblical artifact out of the hands of the Nazis in Lucas and Spielberg's action-packed salute to 1930s movie serials. 'Raiders' is still one of the best action-adventure flicks ever made and it cemented Harrison Ford's status as a megastar. I have lost count of how many times I've seen this movie over the years, but it never gets old.

At the end of the movie my 11 year old son said that 'Raiders' was 'awesome sauce.' I guess that's good. It occurred to me that I was the same age as him when I first saw it in a theatre way back in 1981.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:02 pm

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Started Santa's Slay during my lunchtime workout today.

I've probably watched this thing a dozen times or so and it still entertains the hell outta me. The opening sequence still cracks me up as does Dave Thomas as the minister who visits the strip club, opens the door and yells "Whoa, nice t*ts!!!!" And did you know that the stripper on the trapeze who's crotch Goldberg walks face-first into later became his wife? Talk about a story to tell when someone asks "So, how did you two meet?"

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next