Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+22
Svengo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wurthless
James B.
chewie
jstate
iamrockerfun
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
Sutekh
thejokeriv
Required Fields
kmorg
nevermore
Boris2008
corplhicks
exact33
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
manny
Leatherface
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
springozzy
Metal master
Metal master
springozzy

Number of posts : 866

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:58 pm

the breakfast club
Cats Eyes
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18833

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:27 am

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:33 am

The Jeff Dunham Christmas Special

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39176

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:32 am

Caught up on some shows I mussed on Sunday

Family Guy
Bob's Burgers
American Dad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:07 am

'This Film Is Not Yet Rated' (2006)

Intriguing documentary about the Motion Picture Association of America and their strange, secretive, occasionally clueless, sometimes contradictory methods of assigning 'ratings' to movies. It seems like everyone in Hollywood has butted heads with the MPAA over their rating system at least once since it was introduced in the late 1960s, mostly having to do with sexual content. (in other words: Rampant violence in films is OK with the MPAA, sex...hmmm, not so much.) Interviews include such directors as Kevin 'Clerks' Smith, John 'Cry Baby' Waters, Matt 'South Park' Stone, and Mary 'American Psycho' Harron. Interesting stuff that raises a lot of questions about censorship and whether or not the MPAA is prejudiced against edgier, independent film fare that takes more risks than the big budget major studio stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 pm

More of Santa's Slay! (clip below NSFW and may also qualify as a spoiler because it's all the "best scenes" but if you know anything about Bill Goldberg's wrestling career or love parodies of classic Christmas specials, this movie has more to offer than this clip shows)

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Eureka - Season 3

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:34 am

Death Wish II (1982)

In Charles Bronson's second go-round as New York vigilante Paul Kersey, he's living in L.A. and returns to his old habits after a pack of street punks (one of whom is played by a young Laurence Fishburne!!) rape and murder his housekeeper and daughter.

So yeah, there's not much plot, but there is a whole lotta really sadistic, sleazy revenge action. Twisted '80s retro fun.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:33 am

Xmas movies seen so far:

White Christmas
Christmas Vacation
Santa Claus: The Movie
Jack Frost (horror)
Gremlins
A Christmas Story
Bad Santa
Basic Rankin-Bass productions
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Mickey's Once/Twice Upon A Christmas

That's about a quarter of my list. As they say, Xmas goes way too fast.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 am

Penguins Beat the Rangers 4-3 in a shootout
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Finished Santa's Slay today.  I always watch the end credits on this one because I love the music.  Plus if you stay until the very end, Goldberg comes back in his Santa outfit and as he's looking over his List he utters his famous wrestling tagline "Who's next?!?!?"

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
'This Film Is Not Yet Rated' (2006)

Intriguing documentary about the Motion Picture Association of America and their strange, secretive, occasionally clueless, sometimes contradictory methods of assigning 'ratings' to movies. It seems like everyone in Hollywood has butted heads with the MPAA over their rating system at least once since it was introduced in the late 1960s, mostly having to do with sexual content. (in other words: Rampant violence in films is OK with the MPAA, sex...hmmm, not so much.) Interviews include such directors as Kevin 'Clerks' Smith, John 'Cry Baby' Waters, Matt 'South Park' Stone, and Mary 'American Psycho' Harron. Interesting stuff that raises a lot of questions about censorship and whether or not the MPAA is prejudiced against edgier, independent film fare that takes more risks than the big budget major studio stuff.

Very good documentary.  The MPAA really makes no sense (the idea is sound, the execution is laughable) and operate in a constantly contradictory manner often based on how much budget is behind the particular movie they are rating. Also interesting to hear the story about how the NC-17 rating (which should have been a legitimate option) was instead transformed into the new X despite it being created for the sole purpose of distancing itself from it.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:31 pm

More Eureka.

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:49 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:18 am

I just came back from vacation saw a few things while on vacation

On the flight down I once again saw Despicable Me 2

On the Disney Cruise - Frozen and Thor 2

At Downtown Disney - The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug

Flight Home - The Breakfast Club
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:32 am

Comic Book: The Movie (2004)

Mark 'Luke Skywalker' Hamill directed and stars in this hit-and-miss 'mockumentary' style comedy that satirizes both comic book fandom and Hollywood. Mark plays a lifelong fan of a 1940s superhero called 'Commander Courage,' which has been optioned to be made into a movie. The studio hires him to be part of the team promoting the film at the San Diego Comic Con but when he finds out that the movie version will feature a dark, gritty 21st century update of the Commander rather than the wholesome old school character he grew up with, he tries to figure out a way to stop the film from being made instead.  
Parts of the movie were filmed guerrilla style at the real San Diego Con and the film features appearances by tons of movie & comic personalities, including Stan Lee, Kevin Smith, Jim Cummings, Matt Groening, Donna D'Errico, Billy West, Hugh Hefner and many more.
With the amount of talent involved, 'Comic Book' should've been a lot funnier than it is. The flick had a couple of good bits but more than half of the gags ended up falling flat. Disappointing...

Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:13 am

ended Game of Thrones season 3 and Sons of Anarchy season 2.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:48 am

The Penguins beat the Wild 5-2
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:19 am

Quote :
'This Film Is Not Yet Rated' (2006

I think one of the true mysteries of the world was how the Women In Red with full frontal Kelly Lebrock got a PG rating. As a young kid hitting puberty this was like a gift from the movie rating gods. Tanya Roberts in Beastmaster was the other.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Nudity in PG films was not uncommon in the 70s and early 80s, but once the PG-13 rating was adopted that came to an end.

Here's a rule that the MPAA uses that boggles my mind:

You can say F*ck in a PG-13 film, but only once. If you say it twice the film will be rated R. Someone out there explain that logic to me.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Capitals vs. Hurricanes game.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Duck Dynasty - Christmas

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:26 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 4955927

Nothing phenomenal, but a solid indie dramedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next