Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+22
Svengo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wurthless
James B.
chewie
jstate
iamrockerfun
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
Sutekh
thejokeriv
Required Fields
kmorg
nevermore
Boris2008
corplhicks
exact33
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
manny
Leatherface
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:47 pm

The Saw marathon is almost over.  I'm 2/3 of the way through Saw - The Final Chapter (which should be called Saw - The Lame Chapter).  I used to think Saw II was the worst one but after watching them all consecutively I've come to the conclusion that the last one is easily the worst.

I'm glad I'm almost done because I have to start the Toho Twisted Christmas marathon! I think I'll skip Nightmare Before Christmas this time because I just watched that Halloween night. I'll probably start with Silent Night Deadly Night:

This is easily the creepiest scene where supposedly catatonic Grandpa let little Billy in on the evil side of Santa:

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
springozzy
Metal master
Metal master
springozzy

Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension
As I lie Dying
Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory
Despicable Me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:39 am

I finally finished up season 2 of American Horror Story: Asylum. Nope, still don't like it, though I did enjoy the musical number with Jessica Lange singing "The Name Game". The core problem I had with that season was I didn't give a damn about any of the characters.

Back to top Go down
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:39 am

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:16 am

Arrow

American Horror Story: Coven
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:53 am

American Horror Story: Coven

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Agents of Shield

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986)

Still quite funny comedy about a bum who moves in with a dysfunctional Beverly Hills family and fixes everything. It's a long running formula used in everything from My Man Godfrey (1937) to We're No Angels (1955) and this fine cast does it justice. While some of the trappings are dated most of the jokes on Beverly Hills would still apply today.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18924

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:27 am

The Twisted Christmas Film Festival continues with...

'Saint Nick' (2010)

Also known as 'Saint' or 'Sint,' this Dutch holiday-horror import is like a European take on 'Silent Night, Deadly Night.' Shortly before Christmas, the city of Amsterdam comes under siege by the pissed off spirit of Saint Nicholas, who's not nearly as jolly as his American counterpart, Santa Claus. It's up to a disgraced cop and a kid to stop him before he massacres the whole city.

Note: the version of this flick that's available on Netflix has one of the worst English dubbings I've seen/heard since the Italian horror flicks of the 80s....but the stilted, awkward English translations only add to the film's overall surreal vibe.

'Saint' is way more mean spirited than Finland's similarly themed 'Rare Exports,' with lots of improbable action and some sweet-ass violence and gore, so I certainly wasn't bored. Worth a look if you're in the mood for something out of the ordinary.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:54 am

The Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:52 pm

South Park
Modern Family
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Saw Gremlins on 16mm reels at my friends house a couple of days ago.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Finally finished my Saw marathon today.  The last one was a real chore to get through.

Now on to Santa's Slay!!!!

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:16 pm

kmorg wrote:
Saw Gremlins on 16mm reels at my friends house a couple of days ago.

Niiiiiice.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Smackdown
Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:05 am

"Silent Night, Deadly Night" (1984)

On Christmas Eve in 1971, little Billy witnesses the murder of his parents by a guy in a Santa suit. Naturally this instills some, shall we say, issues regarding Santa Claus. Spending the rest of his formative years in an orphanage under the thumb of an abusive Mother Superior doesn't help. You can barely blame the guy when he grows up for snapping on Christmas Eve and going on a killing spree of his own while wearing a Santa suit. Am I right? Am I right?

But seriously...this controversial little slasher sickie got run out of theaters by angry parents and PTA groups back in the day, thus cementing its rep as a cult classic. As slasher flicks go, it's a delightfully sleazy piece of work that will make you feel like you need a shower when it's over. This flick is a perfect antidote to all the holly-jolly Christmas movies that clog up the airwaves at this time of year!!

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:45 am

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:33 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Silent Night, Deadly Night" (1984)

On Christmas Eve in 1971, little Billy witnesses the murder of his parents by a guy in a Santa suit. Naturally this instills some, shall we say, issues regarding Santa Claus. Spending the rest of his formative years in an orphanage under the thumb of an abusive Mother Superior doesn't help. You can barely blame the guy when he grows up for snapping on Christmas Eve and going on a killing spree of his own while wearing a Santa suit. Am I right? Am I right?

But seriously...this controversial little slasher sickie got run out of theaters by angry parents and PTA groups back in the day, thus cementing its rep as a cult classic. As slasher flicks go, it's a delightfully sleazy piece of work that will make you feel like you need a shower when it's over. This flick is a perfect antidote to all the holly-jolly Christmas movies that clog up the airwaves at this time of year!!

And it has the best Christmas music in it.  "Santa's watching, Santa's creeping, now you're nodding, now you're sleeping..." Plus as usual Linnea Quigley gets nekkid in it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:28 am

Quote :
And it has the best Christmas music in it.  "Santa's watching, Santa's creeping, now you're nodding, now you're sleeping..."

Agreed. Laughing very hard They need to release a soundtrack album to this movie. Maybe next year to coincide with its 30th (!!) anniversary.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:12 am

Keepin' the Twisted Christmas spirit alive...

"Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2" (1987)

"Ricky," younger brother of the killer Santa "Billy" from the previous "SN,DN" film, pours out his tragic story to a jail psychiatrist before escaping and embarking on a Santa-suited killing spree of his very own.

This cheap-as-hell sequel is infamous for its liberal recycling of footage from the first film (which takes up most of the first half of the movie) and the terrible over-acting of the dude playing "Ricky" (two words: "GARBAGE DAAAAAAYYYY!").

Make no mistake, this movie totally sucks, but it sucks in an awesome sort of way.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:29 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:07 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 51jFA8-eq3L._SY300_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next