Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book

Go down 
+3
manny
AutumnShantel
Witchfinder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Empty
PostSubject: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 pm

On October 1, my wife's new book comes out!  It's a memoir of surviving breast cancer and it's quite humorous. The title is It's Probably Nothing...Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love My Implants.

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Probably-Nothing-Worrying-Implants/dp/1476712743/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380563965&sr=8-1&keywords=micki+myers

I know all of you want me to be able to sponge off of her royalties, so get out there and buy 5-10 copies.  My record collection thanks you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
AutumnShantel
Metal novice
Metal novice
AutumnShantel

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Can't believe there's no replies--but congratulations to her! Maybe I'll get it on my Kindle when I'm done with these other books I've already started.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:23 pm

I read the experts online, very funny and pogiant ( I know I misspelled it) on a very serious subject.

Congrats to your wife for writing the book and more importantly for surviving with her sense of humor intact
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:49 pm

I guess I was off on my sabbatical when this thread popped up, because I know I would have responded. Congratulations on your wife beating breast cancer and having the courage to take it head on by using the written word to convey her story.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Not sure how I missed this - congrats to your wife for kicking cancer's ass and writing a kick ass book!

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Thanks for all the comments!  Somehow I missed all of these.

Here's a link to her website which should have links to her books:    

www.mickimyers.com
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:43 am

Micki Rocks Out ! Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book 56834
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:40 pm

This is a wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Thanks for the kind words!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book   Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Witchfinder's New Book
Page 1 of 1