Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+6
nevermore
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Wrecked Neck
Lari
James B.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

What book are you currently reading? Empty
PostSubject: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 4:28 pm

Contemporary Kinetic Theory Of Matter by Hank Van Haijeren, J R Dorfman, and Ted Kirkpatrick

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 5:18 pm

Eddie Olczyk's autobiography.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2022 1:09 am

Book seven in the Expanse series, Persepolis Rising, by James S.A. Corey
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 11:58 pm

Spray Paint The Walls: The Story of Black Flag, by Stevie Chick

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 4:33 pm

"Dune- House Harkonnen" by Brian herbert & Kevin J. Anderson

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 7:42 pm

Out of the Silent Planet - CS Lewis
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2022 3:01 pm

Living Like A Runaway by Lita Ford

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 8:49 am

“ Summer With ( Jim ) Morrison “ by Dennis Jakob
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 5:29 pm

"Dune- House Corrino" by Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 10:23 pm

Batman: The Caped Crusader Vol. 3, by Marv Wolfman, Jim Aparo, Norm Breyfogle

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 6:34 pm

Coming Of Rage by Ray Van Horn,Jr.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 10:28 am

Into The Black: The Inside Story of Metallica 1991-2014 by Paul Brannigan and Ian Winwood

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 8:49 pm

The Lizard King Lived Here
( When Jim Morrison lived in Alexandria Virginia )

About his high school years. Many interviews. Etc.
He was a book thief. Had many books in his bedroom.
His brother Andy counted them. Over 1000.

Last edited by Glower on Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 1:36 am

been reading lots of stuff, but the main bulk of my attention right now is going to:

James Joyce's Ulysses (finally started it after being daunted by it for ages)
Wendell Berry's poetry collection This Day: Sabbath Poems
& I'm about 500 pages through an anonymous manuscript called Meditations on the Tarot: A Journey into Christian Hermeticism, a really rad read. The author addresses the reader as Unknown Friend Cool

Before those, I had just finished a book from Thomas Merton called Dialogues With Silence, which was another very enriching read; coupled his devotional writings from his journals w/ his drawings.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 12:10 am

Demons - Dostoyevsky
The Decline of the West vol. 1 - Spengler
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 2:08 pm

Birth, School, Metallica, Death by Paul Brannigan and Ian Winwood

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 3:59 pm

Dune- The Butlerian Jihad by Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 2:32 pm

Just finished:
Mustaine: A Heavy Metal Memoir, by Dave Mustaine & Joe Layden (re-read)

Just started:
All Of The Marvels: A Journey To The Ends of the Biggest Story Ever Told, by Douglas Wolk

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 12:54 pm

Just finished "Dune- The Machine Crusade" and started "Dune- The Battle Of Corrin". Both by Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 6:09 pm

I Found My Friends: The Oral History of Nirvana, by Nick Soulsby

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2022 1:18 am

Tiassa, by Steven Brust. Great fantasy author that seems to be criminally overlooked. Highly recommend his books.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2022 2:16 pm

Dune- The Sisterhood of Dune by Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:09 pm

Nothin' To Lose: The Making of KISS, 1972-1975, by Ken Sharp w/Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 11:50 am

Denim & Leather : The Rise And Fall Of The New Wave Of British Heavy Metal by Michael Hann
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 4:00 pm

"The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look At The Federal Reserve" by G. Edward Griffin

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next