Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+28
jstate
Svengo
Ricky
metalinmyveins
Sutekh
Joe
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
SideShowDisaSter
iamrockerfun
kmorg
nevermore
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Leatherface
chewie
Gryphon-kl
Boris2008
Wurthless
shamgar75
corplhicks
tohostudios
thejokeriv
exact33
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:51 pm

007 wrote:
Penguins beat the Flyers   \'arry \'eadbanger 
Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:32 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:26 am

Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007 (2013)

Way cool documentary about the history of the James Bond books and film series, with tons of vintage clips and commentary from insiders, stars, celebrity fans and more. Lots of geeky trivia to be had, this flick is Heaven for Bond Geeks.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:33 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Way cool documentary about the history of the James Bond books and film series, with tons of vintage clips and commentary from insiders, stars, celebrity fans and more. Lots of geeky trivia to be had, this flick is Heaven for Bond Geeks.
Very good documentary, I saw it a couple months ago on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:08 am

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:27 am

S.D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Very good documentary, I saw it a couple months ago on Netflix.
Yep, me too - excellent doc!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Modern Family
Toy Story Of Terror
The Walking Dead
Agents Of Shield
Revolution - seems to have founds its footing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:45 pm

This week on TV:

Bones
Castle
Sleepy Hollow
The Originals
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
American Horror Story
The Crazy Ones
The Big Bang Theory
The Vampire Diaries
Reign
The Good Wife
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Cardinals vs Dodgers for the NL Championship.

Cards go to the World Series!!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:11 am

Nice to see the Cards beat up on Kershaw. They made it look easy.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 am

The Conjuring (so perfect)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:31 am

Flashback Friday Double Feature:

Ghostbusters (1984)

Classic sci-fi comedy with Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis as paranormal investigators cleaning up New York's massive ghost problem. As usual, Murray steals the movie and gets all the best lines. The special effects still hold up pretty well today. Watched this with my ten year old, who'd never seen it before...he LOVED it, especially the scene with the giant Mister Stay Puft.

C.H.U.D. (1984)

Toxic waste dumped beneath New York City's streets mutates the local homeless population into Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers, who start noshing on unlucky pedestrians. When a cop, a photographer and a homeless advocate discover the secret, the government comes in to try and cover it up.  Dirty, grungy, slimy low budget fun with a great cast incl. Daniel Stern and John Heard.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:35 am

caught up on Agents of Shield and Duck Dynasty

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:45 am

I watched the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D debut and quite enjoyed it. Missed the subsequent episodes. Right now I am going through the Stargate-SG1 series. In the middle of season 4

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:28 am

Watched the Dodgers (my team) get slaughtered by the Cardinals last night.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:32 pm

James B. wrote:
I watched the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D debut and quite enjoyed it.  Missed the subsequent episodes.  Right now I am going through the Stargate-SG1 series.   In the middle of season 4
i started Season 1 of SG 1 awhile back but I got diverted by some recent shows.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:37 pm

With the kids:

"My Babysitter's a Vampire" (2010)

Family friendly comedy about a dorky teen trying to save the girl of his dreams from a gang of sparkly bloodsuckers. Mildly entertaining kid stuff that manages to get a few good jabs in at the 'Twilight' phenomenon... but if you're not a parent looking to entertain a young'in, there's no need to bother with it.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:00 pm

exact33 wrote:
James B. wrote:
I watched the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D debut and quite enjoyed it.  Missed the subsequent episodes.  Right now I am going through the Stargate-SG1 series.   In the middle of season 4
I'm watching SG 1 too. Not sure what season I'm in but I think it's about where you are James. I just watched the episode where O'neill busts a rogue SG team that's been stealing stuff from the "friendly" aliens.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
James B. wrote:
I'm watching SG 1 too.  Not sure what season I'm in but I think it's about where you are James.  I just watched the episode where O'neill busts a rogue SG team that's been stealing stuff from the "friendly" aliens.
my favorite SG 1 episode is the groundhog day takeoff.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:14 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
James B. wrote:
I'm watching SG 1 too.  Not sure what season I'm in but I think it's about where you are James.  I just watched the episode where O'neill busts a rogue SG team that's been stealing stuff from the "friendly" aliens.
my favorite SG 1 episode is the groundhog day takeoff.
My favorite episodes are the ones with Apophis; he's just so hate-able because he's both a sinister mastermind and practically unkillable.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Another one with the kiddies:

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988)

One of my favorite movies of all time. Robert 'Back to the Future' Zemeckis' colorful, hyperactive, twisted mix of film-noir murder mystery and 1940s cartoon mayhem continues to amaze me with its fantastic FX work and seamless mix of live actors and animated 'toons' sharing the screen together. I will never get tired of this flick.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:53 am

Iron Sky (2012)

Earth is under attack by MOON NAZIS in this wacky sci-fi/action comedy from Finland, and our only hope is the U.S. President (who resembles a certain Mrs. Palin so closely that it's almost scary).

The concept of this movie is a total hoot and the special effects are fantastic but the flick doesn't quite live up to the promise shown in its trailer. It never quite finds the right balance between the butt kickin' Space-Nazi fightin' action and the forced attempts at political satire. it's still a fun flick to watch once. I mean c'mon, it's got Moon Nazis, for cryin' out loud. How cool is that? Laughing

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:25 am

Keith persuaded me to go re-watch C.H.U.D. for the first time in twenty years. It's just as cool now as it was then. I had a grin on my face the entire time.

Also watched the fabulous, uber-cerebral Primer--with subtitles on. Was hoping for more clarification on how they ended up with a parabolic displacement, still not sure, but still enjoyed even more than the first time. I really should own this movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:27 am

A smarter script would have done wonders for Iron Sky, it's "okay" as it stands but there is a good bit of missed potential there. The whole bit about Chaplin's "The Great Dictator" is wonderful though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next