Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Lambesis Arrested

Go down 
+30
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
exact33
Addy
choosemetal
Vexer6
DevZor
GrandNational
jettafiend
thejokeriv
metalken
T-Roy
nevermore
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
Troublezone
Shawn Of Fire
Grimmo
mc666
EmoElmo
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
manny
Temple of Blood
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
chilejay7
SpectreFate
metalhead777
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Well regardless of drug use or not, he needs to take responsibility for what he did. Actually, if he really wasn't in his right mind, he should be thanking the police for catching him and not allowing it to happen otherwise things could have been much, much worse.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:11 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Well regardless of drug use or not, he needs to take responsibility for what he did. Actually, if he really wasn't in his right mind, he should be thanking the police for catching him and not allowing it to happen otherwise things could have been much, much worse.

Very true but that would require A) recognition of wrong/Admission of guilt B) repentance C) acceptance of consequences/accountability.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:18 pm

AILD has now posted a press release that all 2013 dates have been cancelled. My solution to the problem is that they hire Stephen Keech from Haste the Day to fill in. He has the vocals, chops and song writing skills to take AILD to the next level. Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:03 pm

For me this is just one of those deals where I feel like if Lambesis is no longer a part of the band it stops being AILD. I'm not sure how interested I'll be in an album without him.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Just read at the Onion's AV Club (of all places) that this Lambesis guy pled guilty today. When he's sentenced he could be looking at 9 years in prison.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 pm

That would be correct. Whole thing is still kinda shocking, people change in crazy ways.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:23 am

yah, it is pretty shocking. I'm just happy they got him.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:43 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Just read at the Onion's AV Club (of all places) that this Lambesis guy pled guilty today. When he's sentenced he could be looking at 9 years in prison.

I saw that he pled guilty - he was probably looking at life if he didn't cop a plea deal..... his roid rage excuse wasn't going to cut it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Lambesis Arrested
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4