Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Lambesis Arrested

Go down 
+30
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
exact33
Addy
choosemetal
Vexer6
DevZor
GrandNational
jettafiend
thejokeriv
metalken
T-Roy
nevermore
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
Troublezone
Shawn Of Fire
Grimmo
mc666
EmoElmo
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
manny
Temple of Blood
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
chilejay7
SpectreFate
metalhead777
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Tim Lambesis Arrested Empty
PostSubject: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:24 pm

http://www.heavyblogisheavy.com/2013/05/07/tim-lambesis-arrested-charged-with-solicitation-of-another-to-commit-murder/

Normally I'd call it out as a BS rumor instantly, but various sites are reporting the same thing.
Crazy.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:28 pm

I can't believe this if it's true. Of all the people in the metal world, I never thought he would be mixed up in something like this. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Who?

The lead singer for As I Lay Dying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Shocked

Whoa.

Also, I am avoiding comment sections at all costs because when a religious musician does anything wrong, the metal underground on the WWW shits itself, so this is gonna just hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Yeah this is surreal. The guy even adopted two Ethiopian kids but now allegedly wants his wife dead. Emphasis on allegedly. Did not see this one coming.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:42 pm

It still behooves everyone to wait until the facts are really out, and what about the wife, no word, no input?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:46 pm

He said it to an undercover cop, so I'm betting it's true ...

... but how did the undercover cop know to be there in the first place? Entrapment?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
He said it to an undercover cop, so I'm betting it's true ...

... but how did the undercover cop know to be there in the first place? Entrapment?

This is why you should never update your Facebook status about looking to hire a hitman to off the wife
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Trying to hire someone ELSE to do your dirty work rarely ends well.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:25 am

Maybe this lame band will finally be over!!! What a dumbass!
Back to top Go down
EmoElmo
Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:35 am

As I Lay Fapping....

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:47 am

Pretty bad if true. Hopefully the band will forge on if he is convicted.

Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:21 am

This is terrible news indeed, a real shock to read. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:36 am

This has x10 more coverage in the news than anything else anyone from any metal band has done no matter how good it is. Media is just as sick as what the guy allegedly did. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:54 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
This has x10 more coverage in the news than anything else anyone from any metal band has done no matter how good it is. Media is just as sick as what the guy allegedly did. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

The media is doing what it always does...taking a bad situation or event and dramatizing the hell out of it at every possible angle...they don't care about good news.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:06 am

It just seems a little more sick than a lot of times because, really, this is probably the majority's introduction to the notion of a metal musician who's a Christian, and they probably know that. I mean there's NOTHING in the news about that type of thing otherwise, at all, zero, ever. So nasty.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:16 am

I can see why you think that...but it's really no worse then the way they cover anything else from my perspective.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:35 am

No, it isn't. I'm just outwardly showing one of the many times a day I'm pissed off about them. drunken blech
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:04 am

Dirty deeds...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:30 am

A buddy of mine was jokingly wondering on FB whether any of the money he kicked in to this guys Pledgemusic campaign for a new Austrian Death Machine CD went to pay for the hit on his wife, and if so, does that make him an accessory to attempted murder? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:47 am

Troublezone wrote:
Dirty deeds...

Tim Lambesis Arrested 647664

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:54 am

So sad to hear.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Too many roids, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

The media is doing what it always does...taking a bad situation or event and dramatizing the hell out of it at every possible angle...they don't care about good news.

Exactly!!! There are no ratings in good news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Lambesis Arrested
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: