Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada

Go down 
+12
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
Getizzyback
rigermortis
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Thrasher73
powermacho
James B.
ultmetal
mc666
MetalGuy71
16 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Quote :

Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada SbRocker Sebastian Bach skid into jail Monday morning after police said he caused a scene in a Peterborough, Ontario, bar by allegedly smashing a wine glass and biting the owner.
TMZ reports the 41-year-old former Skid Row front man got into a “dispute” with the owner of the bar. When the owner asked Bach to move along a little after midnight the rocker obliged, however, as he neared the exit staff noticed he was still holding a wine glass. After urging him to set it down, Sebastian, in true rock ‘n roll fashion, is said to have hurled the glass the front door instead.
Sources dished to TMZ that the owner of the bar stepped in and attempted to restrain Bach and that’s when he got bit on the left hand.
The police were called to the scene and Baz was charged with assault, mischief and possession of marijuana after authorities found nearly 2 grams on him. The “Youth Gone Wild” singer is scheduled to appear in court later today.

Sebastian Bach’s most recent work includes “Celebrity Fit Club,” “SpongeBob and the Clash of Triton,” and an unnamed country album slated for release in 2011. He currently lives in Lincroft, N.J. with wife, Maria, sons Paris and London and daughter Sebastiana.

He was charged with MISCHIEF?!? Oh that rascall! Youth Middle-age gone wild, indeed.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 pm

up to his usual Monkey Business i see.

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:13 pm

He's just a Slave to the Wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:14 pm

I win. MC suxx
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 pm

I read all that and the thing that disturbed me the most was the part that mentioned him doing a country album?!?!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:20 pm

wonder if he woke with a hangover and said to his bunkie...."I remember you"

I think surprised

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:34 pm

He has another order of arrest since he didn't pay a fine 5 years ago. Just read it on Blabbermouth
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 am

Guess they were reading him the Riot Act
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:49 pm

What a Bonehead, instead of being a Mudkicker he shouldn't have threatened with a Piece of Me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 pm

He's a Old Dude GONE WILD...
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:42 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I read all that and the thing that disturbed me the most was the part that mentioned him doing a country album?!?!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
rigermortis
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Gotta love a true rock and roller ! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 am

He shouldn't stay out too late, we all know what happens "When the Clock Strikes, MIDNIGHT"!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 am

Love the guy.

One of the best screamers ever headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:25 am

ultmetal wrote:

Yup, he's had that in the works for a couple of years now. He won the CMT reality show "Gone Country" competition a few seasons back and released a single from it after the show was over.

Somewhat ironically in light of his current legal troubles, the name of that single was (wait for it)... "Battle With the Bottle."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:59 am

ultmetal wrote:

Wait a minute didn't Bon Jovi already do a 'country' album already?
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:32 am

I hope he's got "Thickskin" cuz in prison there'll be "Psycho Love" and a "Creepshow" "In A Darkened Room" affraid
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:33 am

You guys really need to cut out all the Monkey Business that's going on in this thread. The country thing is such old news. He's been working on/off on that for the last 3 years. The rock album is coming first:

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 am

The cops said, "Hey, I REMEMBER YOU" from his previous warrant and Bas told them to "GET THE Smurf OUT"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada   Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bach Arrested in Canada
Page 1 of 1