Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Lambesis Arrested

Go down 
+30
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
exact33
Addy
choosemetal
Vexer6
DevZor
GrandNational
jettafiend
thejokeriv
metalken
T-Roy
nevermore
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
Troublezone
Shawn Of Fire
Grimmo
mc666
EmoElmo
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
manny
Temple of Blood
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
chilejay7
SpectreFate
metalhead777
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Just saw this on abc news...awful.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Whatever happened to the good old fashion divorce?
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

manny wrote:
Whatever happened to the good old fashion divorce?

Hitmen are cheaper. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Not for nuthin', but if you want your significant other dead, you should at least have the balls to do it yourself. Hiring someone to do it for you is the candy-ass way out.

HITMEN =NOT TR00 METTLE tr00

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:18 pm

But it is gangster. Killing someone yourself, ain't nobody got time for that.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:43 pm

(Now playing)

Viking - Creative Divorce

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu May 09, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Dirty deeds...

Sounds like he listened to Dirty Deeds a few too many times.......

If ya got a lady and ya want her gone,
but you ain't got the guts,
she keeps naggin' at ya night and day,
enough to drive you nuts,
pick up the phone,
leave her alone,
it's time you made a stand.
For a fee,
I'm happy to be,
your back door man.

But seriously, what a nut job
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:42 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Dirty deeds...

Sounds like he listened to Dirty Deeds a few too many times.......

If ya got a lady and ya want her gone,
but you ain't got the guts,
she keeps naggin' at ya night and day,
enough to drive you nuts,
pick up the phone,
leave her alone,
it's time you made a stand.
For a fee,
I'm happy to be,
your back door man.

But seriously, what a nut job

Yeah... If it's true, it's sad he resorted to something like that.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:06 pm

This was posted on the AILD facebook page a couple of hours ago.

Quote :
To our fans,

As we post this, the legal process is taking its course and we have no
more information than you do. There are many unanswered questions, and
the situation will become clearer in the coming days and weeks. We'll
keep you informed as best we can.

Our thoughts right now are
with Tim, his family, and with everyone else affected by this terrible
situation - and with our fans, whom we love and draw strength from.

Thank you for understanding, and as always, for your support of As I Lay Dying.

- Jordan, Nick, Phil, and Josh

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Crazy sad news. I got rid of my AILD albums a few years ago, the music started to bore me. I remember at one time Tim got a tattoo of a "blue" Jesus that was rocking out on a guitar. I think that was my turning point. If this is true, the guy needs to get his head checked out.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:53 am

GrandNational wrote:
I remember at one time Tim got a tattoo of a "blue" Jesus that was rocking out on a guitar. I think that was my turning point.
Is that sacrilegious or something? Otherwise, why would that put you off the music?

DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:40 am

Really, you never heard that commandment mc666? Though shalt not ink graven technicolor images . It is the 14th thing we learn in sunday school. I'm pretty sure guitars are bad too... But I don't have verse on hand to back me up on that.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:19 am

I'd only vaguely heard of this band before, but yikes! This is bad news for everyone whether you're Christian or not.

I don't usually watch the news(I get all my news from the internet), so I wasn't aware it was a big media story.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:34 pm

DevZor wrote:
Really, you never heard that commandment mc666? Though shalt not ink graven technicolor images . It is the 14th thing we learn in sunday school. I'm pretty sure guitars are bad too... But I don't have verse on hand to back me up on that.

Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 647664
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
But it is gangster. Killing someone yourself, ain't nobody got time for that.

He's got 99 problems, but a b*tch ain't one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:20 pm

mc666 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
I remember at one time Tim got a tattoo of a "blue" Jesus that was rocking out on a guitar. I think that was my turning point.
Is that sacrilegious or something? Otherwise, why would that put you off the music?
Not sure either....nobody complains about the "caucasian Jesus" with blue eyes painting in every church and home, which is equally absurd. Wink
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:39 pm

T-Roy wrote:
mc666 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Not sure either....nobody complains about the "caucasian Jesus" with blue eyes painting in every church and home, which is equally absurd. Wink

My dad referred to him as So-Cal surfer Jesus Wink
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:47 pm

T-Roy wrote:
mc666 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

Same with the dreadlocked "Bob Marley" Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Blabbermouth sez this dude entered a "not guilty" plea today.

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:00 pm

mc666 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

I think from what I've heard, but I could be wrong, that tattooing a blue-faced Jesus is supposed to represent the opposite of Christ, so it could be seen as sacrilegious if you want it to, but he says he wanted to have it seen in a good light. Also, I now remember the tattoo of Christ rocking out on a guitar with high-top sneakers was separate from this. Just silly if you ask me, but not as silly and stupid as to what he's accused of.

As far as the tattoos getting in the way of the music, I know it really shouldn't matter at all, and for any other artist or band doing it I could give a rats ass, but being the band they are.....oh hell, the dude wanted his wife killed, those tattoos seem like child's play in comparison to the stupid decisions he's made Wink
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Some interesting new info. "According to NBC San Diego, Lambesis emailed his wife in August saying he didn't love her anymore and he no longer believed in God. He later filed for divorce and his wife learned he had multiple affairs."

"Lambesis was specifically asked if he wanted his wife dead, and he said "yes, that's exactly what I want." The prosecution allegedly has an audio recording of this exchange."

http://www.metalinjection.net/as-i-l...urt-video.html
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:26 pm

choosemetal wrote:
Some interesting new info. "According to NBC San Diego, Lambesis emailed his wife in August saying he didn't love her anymore and he no longer believed in God. He later filed for divorce and his wife learned he had multiple affairs."

"Lambesis was specifically asked if he wanted his wife dead, and he said "yes, that's exactly what I want." The prosecution allegedly has an audio recording of this exchange."

http://www.metalinjection.net/as-i-l...urt-video.html

So he entered a not guilty plea but admitted to wanting her dead. I wonder if our wonderful media has mixed info once again.

If this is the truth though, man, he sure went full-toxic.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:26 am

This dude is prison bound for sure. Thankfully he was not successful in his plans.

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:57 am

It's surreal when stuff like this happens. Being a bit transparent here; I've been struggling with my faith for years now leaving me on the edge of denouncing what I've been calling my Lord and Savior since I was 17. If this were to happen, I know with confidence that I would still lead a happy life with my wife and children. To denounce God is one thing. But to go as far as multiple affairs and planning to covertly have your wife murdered is a disturbing paradigm shift, especially when you have two adopted Ethiopian children who--if this plan were to be carried out--would be back in the same situation they were before rescue. Perhaps it's a sign of some mental disorder, or MAJOR road burn-out, or just exercising excess rock star "power" and chaos, but damn what a twisted and macabre ordeal it is.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:47 am

His personal beliefs aside, I really want to know what would drive a guy to this extreme behavior. IMHO, this really sounds like a case of long standing depression and physical exhaustion that has built up and never been dealt with, leading to complete burnout or a meltdown. I cannot justify his his actions and he needs to be held accountable for them, if all this turns out to be true. But, that being said, what is going on behind the eyes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis Arrested   Tim Lambesis Arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Lambesis Arrested
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next