Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions

Go down 
+13
chewie
DevZor
Joe
thejokeriv
T-Roy
bassman
jstate
MetalGuy71
ShadowAngel
exact33
Dark Horseman
Required Fields
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Boston is tough to get out of a series lately. How many game 7's they win last year.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:24 am

Go Flyers!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:49 am

Oh well. Too bad for the Pens. At least they made things interesting. Congrats to the Flyers. See ya next season.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 am

ultmetal wrote:
I hate the Sharks!
HEY, WHO ASKED YOU PUNK!! The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 37951
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:52 am

Flyers kept it interesting. I hope they can carry on the momentum.

Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:46 am

You know you're a scumbag team when you have Ranger, Devil and Isles fans all cheering for the Flyers.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
They look very VERY dangerous. I thought they disposed of the Pens fairly easily. Obviously game 4 the exception, but I had a feeling the Pen's were due one good one. But that was it. The Flyers dominated every other game for the most part.

I'm excited for the Bruins. Me and my boys are pulling for a repeat now that the Sharks are out. But the Flyers are now my dark-horse pick.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 am

Big Rich wrote:
You know you're a scumbag team when you have Ranger, Devil and Isles fans all cheering for the Flyers.

Considering they're all division rivals I'd expect no less.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 pm

007 wrote:
Oh well. Too bad for the Pens. At least they made things interesting. Congrats to the Flyers. See ya next season.

EDIT-
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Big Rich wrote:

Add all the Caps fan as well
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:17 pm

T-Roy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
They look very VERY dangerous. I thought they disposed of the Pens fairly easily. Obviously game 4 the exception, but I had a feeling the Pen's were due one good one. But that was it. The Flyers dominated every other game for the most part.

I'm excited for the Bruins. Me and my boys are pulling for a repeat now that the Sharks are out. But the Flyers are now my dark-horse pick.

Hopefully Washington will kick the Bruins butt in the final game. I'm not a Caps fan, but I'm even less of a Bruins fan.

Kings took out the President's Trophy winners! GO KINGS! That was an exciting game and an awesome end to the series. headbanger

Flyers took out the Pens.
It was a good weekend. Smile

Last edited by ultmetal on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:26 pm

ultmetal wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Hopefully Washington will kick the Bruins butt in the final game. I'm not a Caps fan, but I'm even less of a Bruins fan.

Kings took out the President's Trophy winners! GO KING! That was an exciting game and an awesome end to the series. headbanger
Quick is unbelievable dude!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 pm

He's been that way all year. Even with LA in that scoring drought, they still managed to make the playoffs thanks to a tight defense and Quick in goal. He led the league in shutouts with a record 10 shutouts on the regular season.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:01 pm

And he's what gives them the best shot. It should start more and more being about D.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 pm

ultmetal wrote:
He's been that way all year. Even with LA in that scoring drought, they still managed to make the playoffs thanks to a tight defense and Quick in goal. He led the league in shutouts with a record 10 shutouts on the regular season.
Okay, 'nuff about the "Queens." HOW BOUT THEM SHARKS!!!??? \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Belly up... Just like the Canucks. It's great!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 pm

T-Roy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Okay, 'nuff about the "Queens." HOW BOUT THEM SHARKS!!!??? \'arry \'eadbanger

Them sharks are dead in the water for this round. GO KINGS!

Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

007 wrote:
Big Rich wrote:

Considering they're all division rivals I'd expect no less.

That's my point. The Pesn are in that division too, and i don't know any fans of the other teams that is cheering for the pens.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Big Rich wrote:

which is almost unheard of. The Pens are a goon team and their goon of a coach sealed it when he said he wouldnt wish the Flyers good luck. Have some class. At least Cindy got flattened in his last game of the year.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:49 am

exact33 wrote:
Big Rich wrote:

Have some class. At least Cindy got flattened in his last game of the year.

Talk about class. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 am

007 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Big Rich wrote:

Have some class. At least Cindy got flattened in his last game of the year.

Talk about class. Rolling Eyes

yep. It was a clean and legal hit, something the Pens seemed to have issues with during the series.

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:03 am

So what the heck happened last night??? Update somebody!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 am

exact33 wrote:
Big Rich wrote:

which is almost unheard of. The Pens are a goon team and their goon of a coach sealed it when he said he wouldnt wish the Flyers good luck. Have some class. At least Cindy got flattened in his last game of the year.

I thought his comments after the game were pretty classless as well.

NY won last night forcing a game 7.

Phoenix finished off Chicago last night.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 am

HOLY COW! I'm surprised at Phoenix! They made quick work of the 'Hawks.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Yeah, suckage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions   The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: First round predictions
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next