Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celtic Frost

Go down 
+5
Lurideath
Alex Dee Rokket
mlotek
DeathCult
speed101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Anyone know if theres any official dvds that contains lots of their pre 1988 footage on it?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Nothing offical, but I've seen boots. Actually, I think the only "official" video release they ever did was that video from the "Cold Lake" tour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:21 am

wish I had good copies of the promo videos off Morbid Tales LP - Circle of the Tyrants , and Into The Crypts Of Rays but it's on youtube anyway which can be copied.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOOMSDAY-NEWS-Video-Comp-V1-JAPAN-LD-Laserdisc-TELP-48007-Helloween-Celtic-Frost-/290644198169?pt=US_Laserdisc&hash=item43abbe8319
Cherry Orchards
Circle of the Tyrants
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-OOP-Doomsday-News-VHS-tape-1990-CELTIC-FROST-Coroner-KREATOR-Voivod-metal-/180713696901?pt=VHS&hash=item2a13602e85

Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:40 am

Not sure how many of you can say this here but

I saw Celtic Frost live on the Monotheist tour.

Met the whole band and hung out with them for a while.

and

I got a ton of Celtic Frost stuff signed - basically all of their albums (minus Cold Lake which I don't have and I doubt they would sign anyway).

Martin was really friendly and cool; Tom was a bit more rock starish but we still talked a bit about the structure of Celtic Frost's songs and the like.

All in all it was a great experience.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Yeah I can say that as well Alex. Martin is a very cool dude. Tom G Warrior was cool too but yeah he seems to have a slight chip on the shoulder. They were all real cool though!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:17 pm

I also saw and met Celtic Frost on the Monotheist tour. Tom was very stand off-ish where Martin and Franco were very nice and friendly to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:21 pm

I sense that Tom was like that because he was just not getting along with everyone else in the band or at least it was starting to be that way ... you gotta also remember that Monotheist was in the making for something like 3 or 4 years and the tour itself was somewhat short-lived
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:24 pm

I saw the Monotheist album at a store and talked to it. After asking it if they were on tour, it said I was kewl cause I knew I wasn't the only one who saw it or talked to it.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:27 pm

James B. wrote:
I saw the Monotheist album at a store and talked to it. After asking it if they were on tour, it said I was kewl cause I knew I wasn't the only one who saw it or talked to it.

I swear to god you are going off the deep(er) end..
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Stender wrote:
James B. wrote:

I swear to god you are going off the deep(er) end..

Just making fun of somebody, maybe if I had stated that the album had signed me, the jest of the quip may have had better response.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Whatever happened to Celtic Frost?
Is it true that they got lost
In the Pandemonium... never to be seen again?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celtic Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Frost   Celtic Frost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celtic Frost
Page 1 of 1