Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!

Go down 
+24
glassprison
Lari
manny
Dark Horseman
thejokeriv
Getizzyback
Shiney
Tur-Thalion
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
QuothTheRaven
Sutekh
Troublezone
Metallic Blaze
Required Fields
exact33
Witchfinder
Waylon
Joe
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
kethdredd
Smindas
Fat Freddy
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 1:13 pm

The Pat's Dogs video never gets old!

If the universe were just, then the site where Pat's Dogs once stood would be like Graceland for Cinderella fans. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The Pat's Dogs video never gets old!

If the universe were just, then the site where Pat's Dogs once stood would be like Graceland for Cinderella fans. Very Happy

Ha, they are my favorite band, so I guess I'll have to make a pilgrimage to both of the former locations. I have excuse when they give the addresses in the video...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12605

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:20 pm

I listened to some Cinderella while eating a Chicago Dog from sonic the other weekend. Man, I really dig on that "Heartbreak Station" CD

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Bumping because today (July 18th) is National Hot Dog Day. Set the Way-Bac Machine for 1983, stop by Pat's Dogs and say hi to Eric Brittingham!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:48 pm

You are right, Fredo...it never gets old. Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28434

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Kind of funny how this makes both of the top two threads (apart from the sticky threads) as Cinderella topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 5:57 am

A moment of silence, please, for the former site of Pat's Chili Dogs, as the building was recently demolished.

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 12:28 am

Lost my chance to make the pilgrimage!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28434

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:52 pm

The Pat's Chili Dogs commercial was discussed in a video on YouTube earlier this week. Fast forward to the 6:25 mark.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4