Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!

Go down 
+24
glassprison
Lari
manny
Dark Horseman
thejokeriv
Getizzyback
Shiney
Tur-Thalion
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
QuothTheRaven
Sutekh
Troublezone
Metallic Blaze
Required Fields
exact33
Witchfinder
Waylon
Joe
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
kethdredd
Smindas
Fat Freddy
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Empty
PostSubject: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:40 am

Someone posted this @ another forum I frequent and I thought it was hilarious enough to share: check out a pre-fame Cinderella in this commercial for a local hot dog joint. I wonder if this "Pat's Dogs" song will ever appear on a box set of Cinderella rarities? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 am

That has basically made my day.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:54 am

Smindas wrote:
That has basically made my day.

Glad I could be of service. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 am

That's hysterical. Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! 201269 That's some classic Cinderella right there. Catchy tune too.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
That's hysterical. Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! 201269 That's some classic Cinderella right there. Catchy tune too.

Wouldn't this hot dog joint be in your neck o' the woods, MG? Any idea if it's still there? Maybe it's like Graceland for Cinderella fans. I wonder if any of the band members worked there before they got signed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 am

Nah, I never heard of Pat's Dogs. I googled the locations, and both of them are out in the 'burbs of Philly, but no indication that either one still exists. The address for the MacDade Bldv. location came up as a Nifty Fifty's diner.

Shiney's out in the stix of PA, maybe he knows of them?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 am

Too bad. I had visions of takin' a road trip to Pat's Chili Dogs and finding Eric Brittingham behind the counter, his unruly blonde mane barely contained by a hair net, whippin' up some curly fries. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 am

PAT'S DOGS! headbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:11 am

ultmetal wrote:
PAT'S DOGS! headbanger

You're gonna have that song stuck in your head all day now aren't you? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 am

WTF
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Shiney and I are going to see Cinderella 8/6. I wonder if I chant "Pat's Dogs" long enough and LOUD enough, if they'll do the song... lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Waylon wrote:
Shiney and I are going to see Cinderella 8/6. I wonder if I chant "Pat's Dogs" long enough and LOUD enough, if they'll do the song... lol!

That would be a riot. Quick, someone start a Facebook campaign to chant "Pat's Dogs" at every Cinderella performance until they acknowledge it. I have the feeling that's a performance they wish they could lock in a vault and forget about forever. Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! 201269

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Waylon wrote:

Wave a big sign that says CINDERELLA LOVES PAT'S DOGS!

Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Waylon wrote:

Wave a big sign that says CINDERELLA LOVES PAT'S DOGS!

Oh I am ALL OVER that!! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Hahaha, please do that. It'll be genius.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Picture the Cinderella guys backstage post-show. "Did you see the guy waving the Pat's Chili Dogs sign? Geez. Freakin' internet. Nothing stays buried anymore." Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Fat Freddy is my hero for posting this. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Fat Freddy is my hero for posting this. \'arry \'eadbanger

(takes a bow) Thenkew, thenkew verrymush.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

that was hilarious! no wonder he cannot sing anymore after having to eat chili dogs!!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm

exact33 wrote:
that was hilarious! no wonder he cannot sing anymore after having to eat chili dogs!!

Imagine what their tour bus smelled like after they finished shooting this commercial ....

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Imagine what their tour bus smelled like after they finished shooting this commercial ....

wow... thats true. I hope the windows opened..

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Perhaps this experience inspired the song "Second Wind" on their LONG COLD WINTER album...

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

I remember last year my guitar teacher actually thought Cinderella were playing at a gig down the street from where I currently work. However, he found out it was just a theater group doing the play, and not the band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Perhaps this experience inspired the song "Second Wind" on their LONG COLD WINTER album...

or perhaps the inspiration for "Somebody Save Me" from Night Songs.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next