Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!

Go down 
+24
glassprison
Lari
manny
Dark Horseman
thejokeriv
Getizzyback
Shiney
Tur-Thalion
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
QuothTheRaven
Sutekh
Troublezone
Metallic Blaze
Required Fields
exact33
Witchfinder
Waylon
Joe
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
kethdredd
Smindas
Fat Freddy
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Razz I was just listening to Cinderella. Their music holds up well.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks for bumping this thread, Freddy. I forgot how hilarious the whole thing was. The original video and Waylon's sign. Brilliant!!

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 201269

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Razz I was just listening to Cinderella. Their music holds up well.

Better than Pat's Chili Dogs
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:20 pm

I don't know. A good Chili Dog is the gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Glad to see this thread revived! I actually was just reminded of that commercial last week and watched it again. Still hilarious
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 pm

lol! I had forgotten about this. Waylon's sign is still awesome too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 83628

Since this Cinderella masterwork recently came up again in another thread, I thought this was worth a mention: the guy who posted the "Pat's Dogs" clip to YouTube (who apparently directed the commercial for local Philly area cable TV) was kind enough to post the lyrics to the jingle in response to someone who asked in the comments section. So without further ado, here are the lyrics to the Pat's Dogs song:

"Pat's Dogs, the cook is never tired!

Pat's Dogs, the steam is always fired!

Two locations, rockin' all night,

MacDade or Lester, come and have a bite at...

Pat's Dogs, Pat's Chili Dogs!

Pat's Dogs, Pat's Chili Dogs!"

My work is done here. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:04 pm

We finally have closure.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Lari wrote:
We finally have closure.
And there was much rejoicing (Hurray!)....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Closure? You take too much immodium?

Bah duh dum.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Quote :
Closure? You take too much immodium?
Well y'know how hard those chili dogs can be on the digestive system...ooh that smell!!

So anyway, I couldn't help myself. I just posted the link to the Pat's Dogs video on Tom Keifer's official Facebook page and asked "Hey Tom, what are the odds of this oldie but goodie finding its way back into your set list?" Laughing very hard

...it'll probably be deleted by the time y'all read this, but you never know, somebody from his camp might actually respond. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:45 am

Tom Keifer breaks the silence about the infamous "Pat's Dogs" commercial!! \'arry \'eadbanger

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:39 pm

That's a good find! Tom has been so much more open with fans/internet media since his solo album came out.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:43 pm

YES!!!

I can't help but think that we are somewhat partially responsible for this revelation. Thank you, Tom for addressing this pressing issue!!

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard 

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:45 pm

The internet outcry was too strong for Tom to ignore any longer!

Next they should release the "Pat's Dogs" jingle as a limited edition 45 RPM single (on purple vinyl, of course) for Record Store Day 2015 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm

I approve of this so hard. It should probably be a picture disc 45 though, if we were going to be proper.

Glad to finally have the lyrics as well. I could have sworn that first line was "the cook is now retired," which just left me confused.

Maybe it's like "The Elder" though and it's part of a heavy metal concept that only makes sense in the proper order.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Do the lyrics go "the steam is always fired"?
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:53 am

Eyesore wrote:
Do the lyrics go "the steam is always fired"?

Now I'm imaginging them parodying this on Metalocalypse. Everything is always fired on the song and the video has a rapid montage of the chili dogs, the chef, the band, the customers, and the stand all on fire.

The steam... FIRED!
The chef... FIRED!
The dogs... FIRED!

Fire!
Fire!
Fire!

Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:17 pm

awesome, great interview, just what the fans have been wanting
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Just got back from seeing Tom solo. FANTASTIC show! Although he was opening for Halestorm, he still played 16 songs which is actually the most songs he's played at a show since Cinderella's 1995 Unfinished Business Tour:

Night Songs
It's Not Enough
A Different Light
Somebody Save Me
Shake Me
Heartbreak Station
The Flower Song
Ask Me Yesterday
Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)
Nobody's Fool
Solid Ground
Cold Day in Hell
Coming Home
Shelter Me
With A Little Help From My Friends
Gypsy Road

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Tom's solo album is really good. I still listen to it.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Bump for summer!!

Enjoy a chili dog this weekend. The steam is always fired!!

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Thanks for the bump, MG. I remember this thread from a while back, but never saw the interview with TK a few posts back. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 8:24 pm

PAT'S DAWWWWGS!
The cook is never tiiiii-ired!
PAT'S DAWWWWGS!
The steam is always fiii-ired!

Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:07 pm

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t19350-3-inches-of-blood-tries-to-top-cinderella-for-best-heavy-metal-commercial?highlight=Cinderella

I remember this was done awhile back.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next