Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!

Go down 
+24
glassprison
Lari
manny
Dark Horseman
thejokeriv
Getizzyback
Shiney
Tur-Thalion
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
QuothTheRaven
Sutekh
Troublezone
Metallic Blaze
Required Fields
exact33
Witchfinder
Waylon
Joe
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
kethdredd
Smindas
Fat Freddy
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:33 pm

AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Well, you got to start somewhere... and it's pretty catchy. Laughing

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
that was hilarious! no wonder he cannot sing anymore after having to eat chili dogs!!

Imagine what their tour bus smelled like after they finished shooting this commercial ....

wow... thats true. I hope the windows opened..

Perhaps this experience inspired the song "Second Wind" on their LONG COLD WINTER album...

lol!
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 pm

This conversation finally provides a reason for this emoticon! Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 576894
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Makes me wanna go there. Ya think they're still open?

"the steam is always fire" ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 am

A few of these guys were from my neck of the woods (Delaware county, Brookhaven and Aston area specifically, MG might know where I mean) and that one Pat's that was in Lester was pretty close to that area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:09 am

This video is awesome!

The only thing it could use would be lyrics on the bottom with a ball bouncing from word to word.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:48 am

Tur-Thalion wrote:
This video is awesome!

The only thing it could use would be lyrics on the bottom with a ball bouncing from word to word.

Razz

Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:18 pm

If memory serves they were outside of Philly...Folsom maybe.

I think they closed up or morphed into other things.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:48 pm

It didn't look like Jeff LaBar or Fred Coury were in that ad, was that Michael Kelly Smith, and Tony Destra before their Britny Fox days?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Getizzyback wrote:
It didn't look like Jeff LaBar or Fred Coury were in that ad, was that Michael Kelly Smith, and Tony Destra before their Britny Fox days?

The guy who posted this vid at the other forum sez it's M.K. Smith and the drummer was Jim Drnec (spelling)? He estimates that this was on TV in '83 or '84 before Jeff and Fred joined the band.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:56 pm

This might be absurd, but what exactly are the lyrics? haha. Starting off it sounds like he says, "The cook is never tired" but what about "the steam is on fire"?
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Well, Shiney and I went and saw Cinderella Saturday night. I made my "Cinderella LOVES Pat's Dogs!!" sign, and took it to the show. We were in the front row, and I held up the sign several times for them to see. Tom and company didn't seem TOO "impressed" with my sign. HA! HA! I'm really not sure if they were annoyed by it, or they had no idea what my sign meant. Oh well... I will post some pics from the show a little later today. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Waylon wrote:
Well, Shiney and I went and saw Cinderella Saturday night. I made my "Cinderella LOVES Pat's Dogs!!" sign, and took it to the show. We were in the front row, and I held up the sign several times for them to see. Tom and company didn't seem TOO "impressed" with my sign. HA! HA! I'm really not sure if they were annoyed by it, or they had no idea what my sign meant. Oh well... I will post some pics from the show a little later today. lol!

Laughing very hard Awesome!! I wanna see a picture of the sign!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Waylon wrote:

Laughing very hard

That is CLASSIC!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 pm

That's HILARIOUS!!! I wonder if maybe they had a bad experience with Pat or something ... and it's something they'd rather not remember!!

AHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHA

they probably thought you were someone trying to rub it in.
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:46 pm

OK guys. Here is David holding the sign. LOL!!

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 284633_10150405310362729_719432728_10625891_5168870_n
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Waylon wrote:
OK guys. Here is David holding the sign. LOL!!

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 284633_10150405310362729_719432728_10625891_5168870_n

AWESOMENESS defined right here, folks. Laughing headbanger

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Awesome. Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 201269

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Waylon, did anybody at the show ask you what the heck that sign meant? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Just a few of our friends that were next to us. They thought it was HILARIOUS as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Waylon wrote:
Just a few of our friends that were next to us. They thought it was HILARIOUS as well. Very Happy

I was picturing you having to explain it to dozens of people all night long. "Well, y'see, there's this thing on YouTube..." Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I was picturing you having to explain it to dozens of people all night long. "Well, y'see, there's this thing on YouTube..." Laughing very hard

Yeah, that would have been INTERESTING. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Haha, that sign is absolute genius.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 83628

So I finally upgraded Cinderella's NIGHT SONGS to CD this week. Still a cool listen, hadn't heard it in many years.

Upon flipping thru the (rather skimpy) CD booklet I was somewhat disappointed to see no mention of Pat's Dogs in the "thank you" list. Isn't that just like a bunch of spoiled rock stars? As soon as they get famous they forget all about the little people who helped'em along the way. Pfffft.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!   Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinderella Likes Chili Dogs!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next