Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Anvil streaming.

Go down 
+5
Ben Grimm
speed101
Gilbert
Jesusandmetal23
Wargod
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

New Anvil streaming. Empty
PostSubject: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:17 pm

If you can't wait for the new Anvil to come out you hear it all streaming their myspace site. this is my 2nd time thru this sucker and I love it. For a 3 piece outfit now I think they kick AZZ!

http://www.myspace.com/anvilmetal

Wargod52

Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Great stuff... will have to get this one.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:28 am

Damn, i am unable to access the link.

How good is the album? When is the release date?
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:06 am

I think ill get this.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:13 am

I like it, sounds like a good and confident follow up to all of the hype the movie produced.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:46 am

Gilbert wrote:

It's gonna be a very good cd.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:49 am

Great follow up to "This is Thirteen"!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Do you have to sign in to hear the whole thing? Not that it matters, but it looks like on the first 3 songs play completely. After that, it's just 30 sec. clips. Sounds good though. Better than I expected. I could listen to this.

I hope they manage to capatalize on their fame from the movie. They've earned it.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Gilbert wrote:

May 10th.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Saw the re-run of this week's "That Metal Show" w/Lips and Robb of Anvil last night. Robb sez something to the effect of "If Metal on Metal represented the future of Metal in 1982, Juggernaut of Justice represents the future of Metal in 2011."

I like Anvil 'n' all, but I just had to roll my eyes at that one, like "Oh, pleeeeez." I hope all the ass kissing they've received over the past couple of years since the documentary hasn't given them delusions of grandeur.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:24 am

I love Anvil. My brother introduced me to them back when he was still living a Canada a few years ago.

Too bad i still only own two albums by them.

I was going through my collection last night, and noticed that the canadian metal scene is amazing: exciter, razor, 3 inches of blood, voivod, annihilator, anvil...

I will surely be getting this one headbanger
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:59 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Saw the re-run of this week's "That Metal Show" w/Lips and Robb of Anvil last night. Robb sez something to the effect of "If Metal on Metal represented the future of Metal in 1982, Juggernaut of Justice represents the future of Metal in 2011."

I like Anvil 'n' all, but I just had to roll my eyes at that one, like "Oh, pleeeeez." I hope all the ass kissing they've received over the past couple of years since the documentary hasn't given them delusions of grandeur.

I personally think they suck but hey, let them enjoy the fame they never got. Dudes are getting old so let's give them a break. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Anvil streaming.   New Anvil streaming. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Anvil streaming.
Page 1 of 1