Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna feel REALLY old??

Go down 
+21
bassman
scottmitchell74
T-Roy
Lari
Sinistar
Stender
Joe
MetalGuy71
Wargod
chewie
metalinmyveins
Thrasher73
manny
thejokeriv
exact33
Olafsto
metalken
Gilbert
nevermore
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sinistar
Metal student
Metal student
Sinistar

Number of posts : 141

Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
I'm ther minority here don't care for Metallica.

Wargod51

I'm with ya.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:45 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I'll hold him down, you guys fill him with prunes.

........and Metamucil.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:48 pm

In the interest of making everyone feel even OLDER, these albums also hit the quarter century mark this year:

Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 79
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 1803
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 212
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 662
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 443
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 3862
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 3047
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 1415
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 137071
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 26047
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 945
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 1063

I could go on and on but... I'm late for my medication. NURSE! NURRRRRRRSE! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PANTS????
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 251456

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 pm

I was six years old and the only Masters I knew were He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

See sig.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I could go on and on but... I'm late for my medication. NURSE! NURRRRRRRSE! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PANTS????
Let's hope for your sake, it's the nurse that took them off.....and not your roommate. Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 37951
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:56 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Let's hope for your sake, it's the nurse that took them off.....and not your roommate. Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 37951

I've SO missed you, T-Roy. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Dang it! Will you people stop reminding me that 40 is about to smack me upside the head in a few months? I keep hoping the memory loss will kick in and then I won't know or care how ancient I am. Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 387733
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 pm

bassman wrote:
Dang it! Will you people stop reminding me that 40 is about to smack me upside the head in a few months? I keep hoping the memory loss will kick in and then I won't know or care how ancient I am. Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 387733

ahh the life..

WE are a bunch of old people...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Yeah I'm getting old but I wouldn't change being from that era for the world. It was great growing up and experiencing all that from the get go. Great memories !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:57 pm

007 wrote:
Yeah I'm getting old but I wouldn't change being from that era for the world. It was great growing up and experiencing all that from the get go. Great memories !

What Mr. Bond said.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 pm

According to Encyclopedia Metallum, the album was released on February 21st, 1986.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 pm

These albums also turn a quarter century old this year:

Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 B_4423_Kreator-Pleasure_To_Kill____Bonus_-1986
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Album2757
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 B00006JL4T.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_
Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 51cFFr-fxAL._SL500_AA300_

Of course, I'm only 25; I was born in 1985.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Required Fields wrote:
According to Encyclopedia Metallum, the album was released on February 21st, 1986.

Wikipedia sez March 3rd, '86. I have an old issue of Circus somewhere around here with an article on Metallica in it, which also pimps the then-forthcoming release date as March. Plus, I can kinda sorta remember it being March when I bought it. So I'm stickin' with that date. Very Happy

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Maybe it was February in Europe or Japan.

I was still celebrating my "almost" being 21 when it came out headbanger

There was loud music, lots-o-scoobiesnacks, and a redhead with green eyes:nutkick:

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Wikipedia sez March 3rd, '86. I have an old issue of Circus somewhere around here with an article on Metallica in it, which also pimps the then-forthcoming release date as March. Plus, I can kinda sorta remember it being March when I bought it. So I'm stickin' with that date. Very Happy

Wikipedia says March 3, 1986 too - and that it has sold over 6 million copies in the US
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks. lol!
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Wanna really feel old?

NO!

But good for Metallica, the only metal band with the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 pm

James B. wrote:
Maybe it was February in Europe or Japan.

That's probably the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel REALLY old??   Wanna feel REALLY old?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna feel REALLY old??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2