Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?

Go down 
+10
TheDoctor'sScarf
ryanmetalman
exact33
bassman
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
Troublezone
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?   Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 am

Trouble Magnet you come in here acting all high and mighty, acting like you are smarter, more enlightened, and more knowledgeable then anyone else on this board. At first I found you amusing and figured you have warped sense of humor.

But when you start pointing fingers and calling out people because they do not buy your load of bullsh!t . If you really think that people on this board are beneath you then quit.

Last edited by manny on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?   Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 am

Why is it okay for these guys to express their opinions but not me?
Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 912
Or these guys?
Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 244607
Those are people going to FEMA camps BTW Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?   Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 pm

troublemagnet: The remarks against Fat Freddy was totally uncalled for. Please refrain from breaking the rules here, or we'll have no choice but to ban you.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?   Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 pm

kmorg wrote:
troublemagnet: The remarks against Fat Freddy was totally uncalled for. Please refrain from breaking the rules here, or we'll have no choice but to ban you.

Kmorg - perfect post!!!!!!! Just saw this and probably a good thing, I may have posted something inappropriate for his comments about FF. You don't mess with the Jersey Boy!!!!!

Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?   Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm

kmorg wrote:
You are correct. I had no business even mentioning Fat Freddy since he was not a part of the thread.I hereby apologize to Freddy and everyone else I've ever offended here. Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 792498
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?   Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublemagnet wrote:
It makes people like Fat Freddy and his ilk feel good about themselves and they can fall back asleep on their couches

'Scuse me?
Kindly leave me and my "ilk" out of this. Thank you.

As a card-carrying member of your ilk, I thank you for sticking up for us small minded individuals.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?   Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone watch Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2