Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Empty
PostSubject: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlwQwMrOD98&feature=related
lol!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:44 pm

Awesome!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:53 am

Funny, how much crap did Tom Green destroy without people expecting him to? I guess he led by example.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:28 am

Yeah, I remember this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:30 am

LOL

Amazing!

"Let's see your little guitar invention.."
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:15 pm

I don't fear anyone, but I still wouldn't anger JJD when he has his chainsaw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:25 pm

Knowing Green, I wouldn't be surprised if that was all planned.

But if not... it was hilarious. Who is he to complain? Someone Tom Green'd Tom Green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:36 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Knowing Green, I wouldn't be surprised if that was all planned.

But if not... it was hilarious. Who is he to complain? Someone Tom Green'd Tom Green.
That's what I'm saying. When your entire schtick is doing stuff like that, don't get pissed when someone does it to you.

And I don't think it was planned. Dupree seemed pretty uncomfortable. And if they paid a couple thousand dollars for that desk they're retarded.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:38 pm

I don't think it was planned either. It was nice to see that tool get a spoonfull of what he always dished out to others. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:56 am

Anyone ever read the comments at the bottom of the videos? I guess intelligent discourse has no place in Youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Anyone ever read the comments at the bottom of the videos? I guess intelligent discourse has no place in Youtube.

You are correct, sir!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:47 pm

the sentinel wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

You are correct, sir!

Yes, YouTube users are exactly why the internet gets a bad rap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:25 am

Why does this say guest? Who started this thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green   Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse James Dupree owning Tom Green
Page 1 of 1