Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse Leach back in KSE?

Go down 
+2
Ben Grimm
Shawn Of Fire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Jesse Leach back in KSE? Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am

http://soundshock.com/index.php/latest-news/3809-its-official-jesse-leach-is-back-in-killswitch-engage

Cool...
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:20 am

I will miss Howard but Jesse was the vocalist on one of my all time favorite albums ( Alive of Just Breathing), and he is the best easiest replacement in Killswitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 am

Awesome news if true (and the photo seems suggestive). I've been listening to Alive or just Breathing today to celebrate
Back to top Go down
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 am

I despise metalcore, but I actually really like Killswitch Engage. Aside from a cool name, I always liked their thrash, hardcore and melodic elements. They're also excellent musicians and don't rely strictly on technique to create their sound. They have 2 albums everyone should hear, Alive or Just Breathing released in 2002 with original-turned-current singer Jesse Leach and 2006's The End of Heartache with now former frontman Howard Jones. Great stuff and I may actually start giving a smurf poo about KSE again now that Jesse is back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 am

I also really like End of Heartache. I own As Daylight Dies too, and when I listen to that I tend to enjoy it, but I never feel like listening to it over the prior albums. And the latest self-titled, let's just not even go there.

I'm intrigued to see what a new album with Jesse would sound like. Hopefully the music will be more interesting.
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 pm

The End of Heartache is the only album I ever picked up by KSE, and it rules. I gotta check out the other one you guys are mentioning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Seriously, I mean End of Heartache is good and I definitely enjoy it, but I definitely think that Alive or Just Breathing is better in every regard.

I still need to pick up their debut album. I've been meaning to forever. I guess one reason I've hesitated is because it has some of the same songs as Alive or Just Breathing.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Interesting he's back because he left due to vocal issues since it was becoming harder for him to sing in the style KSE is known for. I guess this will now be Times of Grace part II, just a better known brand name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Leach back in KSE?   Jesse Leach back in KSE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse Leach back in KSE?
Page 1 of 1