Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamelot - The Shadow Theory

Go down 
+2
Dark Horseman
scottmitchell74
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Kamelot - The Shadow Theory Empty
PostSubject: Kamelot - The Shadow Theory   Kamelot - The Shadow Theory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm

I've been listening to this a lot lately...because it's fantastic!

A few albums ago it took me a while to get into Kamelot's new, more melodic/symphonic sound...but I've really come to enjoy it.

The Shadow Theory is the best of this new style!! Really, reallly catchy tunes all throughout. Check it out!

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Kamelot - The Shadow Theory   Kamelot - The Shadow Theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 12:32 pm

They used to be more unique with Khan. This isn't bad but kind of generic.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Kamelot - The Shadow Theory   Kamelot - The Shadow Theory Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:32 pm

I cant get over how much the current guy sounds like Kahn. As for the music, Silverthorn and later have been better than the last few with Kahn. Ghost Opera was bland and boring and Poetry was only a little bit better (though at first I thought it was leaps and bounds better but after a while, I only found half of it any good). So I quite enjoy this one!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Kamelot - The Shadow Theory   Kamelot - The Shadow Theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 7:30 pm

I don't own this album. I did see them live earlier this year and they were great!!
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Kamelot - The Shadow Theory   Kamelot - The Shadow Theory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Love the new cd..In my top ten for the year..
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Kamelot - The Shadow Theory   Kamelot - The Shadow Theory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 9:21 pm

I lost track of these guys after "Ghost Opera" and should bust out some of their stuff soon. The new tune is good. Thanks, Scott for re awakening me. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamelot - The Shadow Theory   Kamelot - The Shadow Theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamelot - The Shadow Theory
Page 1 of 1