Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The picture thread

Go down 
+57
MetalRob331
manny
XYZ
Schbopo
Pontus
sam
ThrashedOutCobra33
Stender
skullsmasher
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
Lurideath
MetalH
ensiferum2k
AchrisK
James B.
Olafsto
HarmonicSqueal
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
White_Mage
thejokeriv
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Mortuary
DeathCult
Mglaffas81
EvyMetal
caniplaywithmadness?
Wargod
spiritoradio
Chairman_Smith
the sentinel
Troublezone
T-Roy
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
GrandNational
MoonChild
juanmiguel
Required Fields
KissinMaiden
SideShowDisaSter
Sword Of The Heretic
iamrockerfun
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Smindas
ultmetal
Waylon
sovdat
mc666
kmorg
TrogDawn
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

The picture thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:24 am

tohostudios wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
Wow Tall Tyrion, a cat with deep, blue eyes! I have never seen that.....it's beautiful

Blue? They look yellow to me.

Ohh, right - Damn, the lighting makes it's pupils look very blue - It actually looks really nice
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:43 am

Cute animals. Smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Here is a live photo from a park in San FransiscoThe picture thread - Page 20 625600381_l
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:22 am

Nice set.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:39 am

James B. wrote:
Here is a live photo from a park in San FransiscoThe picture thread - Page 20 625600381_l

Holy smokes!! When did Rob Halford take up the drums?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:42 am

I came across this shot of myself, circa 1989, that just made me laugh my head off:

The picture thread - Page 20 Badass

Look how METAL I am. I've got the hair, the crusty denim vest, the proper "Eff-the-world" disinterested-thrasher expression on my face, and I'm drinkin' a BEER even though I'm underage. Daaaaaaamn, I was a hard co' METAL GANGSTA even back in tha day, yo.

My brother found this pic in a stash of old photos a while back and mailed it to me with this caption on the back: "THIS GUY IS ONE BAD-ASS METAL MOFO!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:26 am

lol!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:04 am

The Coors really accents "the look"
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:47 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I came across this shot of myself, circa 1989, that just made me laugh my head off:

The picture thread - Page 20 Badass

Look how METAL I am. I've got the hair, the crusty denim vest, the proper "Eff-the-world" disinterested-thrasher expression on my face, and I'm drinkin' a BEER even though I'm underage. Daaaaaaamn, I was a hard co' METAL GANGSTA even back in tha day, yo.

My brother found this pic in a stash of old photos a while back and mailed it to me with this caption on the back: "THIS GUY IS ONE BAD-ASS METAL MOFO!" Laughing very hard

.....is that a Coors Bottle? scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
.....is that a Coors Bottle? scratch lol!

Yea. Hey, I was only 19... I wasn't old enuff yet to be a beer snob, I took whatever I could get!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:49 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:41 pm

More Trip Pics! Momma had a conference in San Antonio and here are some highlights.

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1401

A picture of the River Walk from the roof.

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1402-1

Same scene, just zoomed

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1408

Getting ready for a boat ride.

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1450

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1448

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1445

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1457

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1462

My daughter's favorite color is purple and there was a "purple" store at the River Center Mall.

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1466
San Antonio de Padua himself!

The picture thread - Page 20 IMG_1418
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:09 pm

Scott,

Your kids can't possibly be that adorable all the time.

Can they?

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:04 pm

Thanks dude.

They are cuties, but certainly not adorable all the time! Very Happy I should start taking pictures of them when they're faces are contorted in rage, misery, or woe (like when they are denied having candy or something equally awful!) just as proof and to show them how they look when they're acting up!

But seriously, they're two sweet kiddos and I'm immeasurably blessed!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:36 pm

Great pictures Scott.
Your girls are soo cute, all three of them.
You are a lucky man!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:09 pm

Thanks Olafsto!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:10 am

This guy showed up on my deck this morning. Kinda threw me at first; I get normal squirrels all the time but this thing is big; about the size of a rabbit. And reddish. I looked it up on the internet and discovered he's a fox squirrel.

The picture thread - Page 20 Foxsquirrel2

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 am

That's a great looking squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:00 am

I'll trade you the bear that's been getting into my trash cans lately for that squirrel, toho!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:02 am

I've never seen one like this before. He's twice as big as a run of the mill squirrel. And reddish.

And Freddy, I like bears but not if they're getting into my trash. We have them around here but they stay out of subdivisions.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:24 pm

It's adorable. I, too, have never seen that kind before.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:31 pm

I like bears too but I'm tired of picking up after this big galoot. He's gotten me twice this week...now the garbage cans are being kept in the basement till Yogi learns to seek nourishment elsewhere!

Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:17 am

I was looking at some photos of Korpiklaani's set from last year's Bloodstock festival, and there just happened to be a crowd shot with yours truly (far left, wearing the Metallica shirt and Maiden wristband - the guy with shades, in white directly behind me is my good friend Will);

The picture thread - Page 20 Korpiklaanibloodstockcrgn1

Good times!

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:54 pm

That's pretty darn awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The picture thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next