Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The picture thread

Go down 
+57
MetalRob331
manny
XYZ
Schbopo
Pontus
sam
ThrashedOutCobra33
Stender
skullsmasher
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
Lurideath
MetalH
ensiferum2k
AchrisK
James B.
Olafsto
HarmonicSqueal
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
White_Mage
thejokeriv
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Mortuary
DeathCult
Mglaffas81
EvyMetal
caniplaywithmadness?
Wargod
spiritoradio
Chairman_Smith
the sentinel
Troublezone
T-Roy
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
GrandNational
MoonChild
juanmiguel
Required Fields
KissinMaiden
SideShowDisaSter
Sword Of The Heretic
iamrockerfun
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Smindas
ultmetal
Waylon
sovdat
mc666
kmorg
TrogDawn
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

The picture thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:56 pm

that guitar is awesome 🤘
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 pm

The picture thread - Page 40 L_9ec0d2ee39fd4f81bac8375a43d71b6a

me an my oldest offspring.... I love her so much

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:28 am

powermacho wrote:
you have to invite me to eat some of those ribs T-ROY. I haven't eat ribs in a long time. now I got hungry lol!
If we ever have a HOM gathering/pitch-in in Indiana....I'll take care of the meat! The picture thread - Page 40 604261
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:25 am

El Duce??? Now that you're back from the dead, how about a Mentors reunion? The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_lol

The picture thread - Page 40 L_eb9fdfb9eef74630991c8e483e9a789e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 am

Troublezone wrote:
El Duce??? Now that you're back from the dead, how about a Mentors reunion? The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_lol

The picture thread - Page 40 Lmao
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Every time I go to some metal show at some dive someplace, somebody throws the El Duce comment out there. I'm definitily ugly enough to play in The Mentors

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:11 am

I just had to post this one:

The picture thread - Page 40 Introkamp089

From the university's American Studies introduction camp. While everyone was busy being an absolute twit, I was just finishing rolling my cigarette. The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_lol Just look for the best looking and laziest bastard in the picture. The picture thread - Page 40 Lmao
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:22 pm

The dude playing pocket pool ? or the dude the girl in the pajamas is grabbing the pakage ?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
I just had to post this one:

The picture thread - Page 40 Introkamp089

From the university's American Studies introduction camp. While everyone was busy being an absolute twit, I was just finishing rolling my cigarette. The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_lol Just look for the best looking and laziest bastard in the picture. The picture thread - Page 40 Lmao

what the hell is going on? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 am

James B. wrote:
The dude playing pocket pool ? or the dude the girl in the pajamas is grabbing the pakage ?

Yeah, I'm the feller with his hand in his pocket. The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_lol I was trying to light up a smoke with my other hand.

@ sam: gymnastics at 8:30 in the morning. I went to bed at 6 AM, so I didn't really feel like acting like a complete moron. The picture thread - Page 40 Lol
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
James B. wrote:

Yeah, I'm the feller with his hand in his pocket. The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_lol I was trying to light up a smoke with my other hand.

@ sam: gymnastics at 8:30 in the morning. I went to bed at 6 AM, so I didn't really feel like acting like a complete moron. The picture thread - Page 40 Lol

Your probably all the better for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 pm

The picture thread - Page 40 9420_1211892411435_1052500800_717552_2419226_n

In case you missed this one over in the beer thread...the campground I stayed in this past weekend (Driftstone on the Delaware in Mt. Bethel, PA.) has a small private cemetary at the edge of the property. Some of the stones are very old, going all the way back to the Revolutionary War, but a few were as recent as four or five years ago. Anyway, I had to take a pic of this guy's stone. It's kind of hard to read in the pic cuz the lettering was pretty well chewed up by the elements, but his name is "JOHN CASEBEER." How frickin cool is that?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 pm

There ya go Shiney, to replace your lost pink gloves Very Happy
The picture thread - Page 40 C2b2_1
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Aww come on Shiney, dont ya want em? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:36 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Aww come on Shiney, dont ya want em? The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_razz

The picture thread - Page 40 201269

-------

http://www.heartofmetal.net/viewtopic.forum?t=12316
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The picture thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40