Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The picture thread

Go down 
+57
MetalRob331
manny
XYZ
Schbopo
Pontus
sam
ThrashedOutCobra33
Stender
skullsmasher
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
Lurideath
MetalH
ensiferum2k
AchrisK
James B.
Olafsto
HarmonicSqueal
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
White_Mage
thejokeriv
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Mortuary
DeathCult
Mglaffas81
EvyMetal
caniplaywithmadness?
Wargod
spiritoradio
Chairman_Smith
the sentinel
Troublezone
T-Roy
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
GrandNational
MoonChild
juanmiguel
Required Fields
KissinMaiden
SideShowDisaSter
Sword Of The Heretic
iamrockerfun
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Smindas
ultmetal
Waylon
sovdat
mc666
kmorg
TrogDawn
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

The picture thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:41 pm

One of my two cats, Godiva (a rescued Havana Brown cat) caught a mouse.

The picture thread - Page 11 DSCN1417

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Here's a pic of both of them.

The picture thread - Page 11 DSCN1469

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Alright, another cat lover! Very cute. What's the other ones name?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:51 pm

I didn't name him so his name is Tux. Interesting story about him though...

I work for a major rental car corporation. I had to go to our corporate headquarters for a meeting one spring day and as I walked into the building, I noticed a bunch of kittens playing around in the landscaping.

I got together with a bunch of other animal friendly friends and together we got permission to put out humane traps. We ended up catching 5 kittens, one adult cat (the mother) and a possum.

I already had one cat; a 13 year old arthritic Siamese and had no intention of getting another one. But I volunteered to help socialize these new kittens.

The first time I met Tux, the foster parent warned me that I should wear gloves because he was feral. I opened up the cage, got Tux out, and he promptly fell asleep in my lap for 30 minutes.

The rest is history. Tux never did get along with my Siamese but Godiva is a lot closer to his age. These two cats are my "kids" and I can't imagine life without them.

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:03 pm

That's so nice. When my husband and I got married, he had 4 cats, one was a girl and the three boys weren't so nice to her so he gave her to his mom and she gave him to someone else but she was well taken care of. We went to get another cat, a male, older, thinking it would get along with the older males we already had, the one available was a young girl but she was declawed like the boys we had so we took her and it took her all of three days to decide it was her house too. The three older male cats all died within a year of each other pretty recently as well as a rat (they were all over 15, except the rat) it was still very hard but this summer we got another cat, a girl and our other cat didn't like it too much at first but now they've worked out their differences. I can't imagine ever not having a cat anymore either. Their names are Psycho and Meaty Bob Johnson (don't ask), they're both girls. I think we'll keep it down to two though.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Cool cat pix, Toho. Cats rule. We just had to have our older one put down about a month ago. He was about 15 years old, sick as hell, and ready to go, but man, that was still a tough thing to go thru. I still miss the fuzzy little bugger, but my five year old son misses him most I think...

Fortunately we still have one cat, plus our big dumb golden retriever, so there are still plenty of critters round here.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Their names are Psycho and Meaty Bob Johnson (don't ask), they're both girls. I think we'll keep it down to two though.[/quote]

I smell an Impaler fan 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Cool cats (welcome by the way). I couldn't have two cats at this time, my cat Shiloh (adopted him when I found him stranded at a park) does not get along with anybody but me (he tolerates my dad, but he has no choice in that matter). Whenever there is another cat near by he starts hissing and spitting and wants to attack. He actually did so once but he got his butt kicked. Same cat comes around here now and harasses him. I'm not even sure I could have a dog with him around, not a team player.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:56 am

Quote :
I smell an Impaler fan

I was wondering who would get that. It was Uncle Saxon's idea of course.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:42 am

I have two cats, a male and female Burmilla (a hybrid race of Burmese and Chinchilla).

- Their names are Hannibal and Kira.

- Funny, Hannibal doesn't seem to understand that his "manhood" has been removed - a lot of times, he tries to get on top of Kira, most of the times he gets beaten away, but if he finally gets ontop, his instict doesn't go any further ...so he kind of just stands there, not knowing what to do... lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:55 am

They can cross cats with chinchillas????? affraid

Ahhhh, just looked it up. Chinchilla Persian, not chinchilla the rodent.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:04 am

tohostudios wrote:
They can cross cats with chinchillas????? affraid

Ahhhh, just looked it up. Chinchilla Persian, not chinchilla the rodent.

Hahahahahahahahah - Yeah, Chinchilla the Persian lol!

Burmilla's are so cute and beautiful - Look 'em up

They are sooooooo cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:04 pm

[img]https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/of-unsound-mind-f2/The picture thread - Page 11 Dscn0312[/img]

Our cat looks like Tux, her name is Scully
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:45 am

Cool! She does look like Tux.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Post - lift tomfoolery! Sporting the "Metal Lifting Shirt"

The picture thread - Page 11 IMG_0931
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:15 pm

Remind me never to tick Scott off...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:55 pm

[img]https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/The picture thread - Page 11 Img_1610[/img]
tohostudios wrote:
Remind me never to tick Scott off...

LOL - ScottM74 - keep meaning to ask you, where in Disney did you take the picture with Stich? We have one of those pics too - see above
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:58 pm

[img]https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/of-unsound-mind-f2/The picture thread - Page 11 Dscn0313[/img]
Time to start the Dog pics
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:05 pm

In the Restaurant at the Hotel we stayed in. We had "breakfast with Lilo & Stitch". The kids marched around and sang songs etc....looks very similar!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Nice dog, BTW!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:16 pm

The picture thread - Page 11 IMG_1060

The picture thread - Page 11 IMG_1089

The picture thread - Page 11 IMG_1075

The picture thread - Page 11 IMG_1091

Ah!! Don't know why they're tiny!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:43 pm

Here's Shiloh:
The picture thread - Page 11 Shiloh10
The picture thread - Page 11 Shiloh11
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:35 am

Shiloh looks like my first cat. Except he had white paws.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:33 pm

[img]https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/The picture thread - Page 11 Img_1611[/img][quote="scottmitchell74

Ah!! Don't know why they're tiny!!![/quote]

Same place we were at - we stayed at the Polynesian for our 10 year anniversary. Same breakfast. My favorite Walt Disney World Disney resort! It's our favorite vacation spot.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:34 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Nice dog, BTW!

Thanks - her name is Bridget
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The picture thread   The picture thread - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The picture thread
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next