Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The writing has begun...

Go down 
+16
thejokeriv
ultrametal
akeldama
biddle
brontotex
Troublezone
nevermore
Glenn Rogers
Dave the Boss
kmorg
Metallic Blaze
scottmitchell74
jerseyultifan+
James B.
bigjtink
ultmetal
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

The writing has begun... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:41 am

Hook, Line & Sinker
Sink, Line Hooker
Hockey, Lime Singer
Sing, Linedance Hooters

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:24 pm

The writing has begun... - Page 3 Lol The writing has begun... - Page 3 798255 kurt,you are a trip! and scott tried soooooooo hard to get us all back on track!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 pm

don\'t know Just trying to help out.

lol!

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:53 pm

The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_scratch The writing has begun... - Page 3 798255 The writing has begun... - Page 3 201269 nuff said! The writing has begun... - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:51 am

kmorg wrote:
Hook, Line & Sinker
Sink, Line Hooker
Hockey, Lime Singer
Sing, Linedance Hooters

The writing has begun... - Page 3 201269
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 am

nice.this year is getting very interesting
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:37 am

Awesome look forward to the new stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:06 am

hey fans/friends,i just listened to a rough mix of the new song "blood on a thousand hills"!!!! this new cd when finished will be incredible!!! i mean,i had to keep pinching myself saying"this is only the ruff version!!!" its that great!!!! The writing has begun... - Page 3 320592 The writing has begun... - Page 3 911681 The writing has begun... - Page 3 445525 The writing has begun... - Page 3 795291
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:29 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
hey fans/friends,i just listened to a rough mix of the new song "blood on a thousand hills"!!!! this new cd when finished will be incredible!!! i mean,i had to keep pinching myself saying"this is only the ruff version!!!" its that great!!!! The writing has begun... - Page 3 320592 The writing has begun... - Page 3 911681 The writing has begun... - Page 3 445525 The writing has begun... - Page 3 795291

Just so everyone knows, it's not a rough mix, it's a 'boom box', practice recording. We basically stuck a mic in the middle of the room and recorded us playing the song once through the day we wrote the song. We haven't actually started officially recording anything yet.

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Quote :
Just so everyone knows, it's not a rough mix, it's a 'boom box', practice recording. We basically stuck a mic in the middle of the room and recorded us playing the song once through the day we wrote the song. We haven't actually started officially recording anything yet.

Sounds like you could just record the album with a boom box. Imagine the Cash you'll save!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:12 pm

ok..boss..consider me corrected! robert referred to it as a "rough" one in my email! still sounded sweeeeeeeeeeeet to me! The writing has begun... - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:

Lucky you!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 am

The writing has begun... - Page 3 591800 The writing has begun... - Page 3 320592 The writing has begun... - Page 3 911681 The writing has begun... - Page 3 795291 not to sound fresh or rude..but,sometimes rank has its privileges! lol!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:13 pm

keep the fire burning. Wink
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey Scott, does your voice ever hurt from singing like that? Technically speaking, are you using support or you just let it all out?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:24 pm

No. My throat never hurts from singing. I did loose my voice once after a performance, but it was when I was sick, and I had to pull double duty with both Ultimatum and Once Dead.

No, I don't use "support", if by support you mean voice altering effects.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:36 pm

ultmetal wrote:
No. My throat never hurts from singing. I did loose my voice once after a performance, but it was when I was sick, and I had to pull double duty with both Ultimatum and Once Dead.

No, I don't use "support", if by support you mean voice altering effects.

Nah, by support, I mean do you 'push down', like, using your stomach muscles to sing? That's just something we were taught to do as singers.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Ahhh, yes, I do use my stomach muscles quite a bit. Actually, I did a show a few months ago. The show was on a Saturday and I did a heavy ab workout at the gym on Friday. BIG mistake! You never really think about how much you use your stomach muscles until they ache like that. LOL!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Ahhh, yes, I do use my stomach muscles quite a bit. Actually, I did a show a few months ago. The show was on a Saturday and I did a heavy ab workout at the gym on Friday. BIG mistake! You never really think about how much you use your stomach muscles until they ache like that. LOL!

That's true, I've felt that as well! I was just wondering though... how are you able to build up all that grit in your voice? Is there any ''secret'' to it or is it just natural?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:04 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

That's true, I've felt that as well! I was just wondering though... how are you able to build up all that grit in your voice? Is there any ''secret'' to it or is it just natural?

Not sure. Just years of progressing I guess. If you've heard our first album you know I didn't really start with "grit", I sang much cleaner. It was just a progression.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:31 pm

ultmetal wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Not sure. Just years of progressing I guess. If you've heard our first album you know I didn't really start with "grit", I sang much cleaner. It was just a progression.

Oh, I see. I was just asking 'cause I'm interested in learning how to apply that type of effect to your voice...without destroying yourself, lol. My throat ends up hurting from it each time I try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The writing has begun...   The writing has begun... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The writing has begun...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3