Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for me in a writing contest!

Go down 
+10
SpectreFate
kmorg
chewie
thejokeriv
manny
Mglaffas81
Troublezone
adrian
QuothTheRaven
Fat Freddy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37632

Vote for me in a writing contest! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Vote for me in a writing contest! 5083971_f260

Hey Folks... if you don't mind, I'd like to pimp something of mine... I've recently been posting some geeky articles at HubPages.com on topics near and dear to my heart (i.e. Metal, comic books, and movies) and I was just notified that one of them is under consideration for a "HubNugget" award. Articles that get picked as "HubNuggets" are included in HubPages' monthly newsletter, which gets sent out to 130,000 people (!) There's no $$ or prizes involved, but I love the idea that something I wrote would be read by that many folks. But I need your vote to make it happen!!

If y'all would be so kind as to go to the link below and vote for the article "Enter the Asylum: A Descent Into B-Movie Hell!" you would have my eternal gratitude. And hey, read some of my other articles while you're at it. It's good stuff (if I do say so myself)

The voting period ends on Wednesday, June 8th. Vote now, vote often, tell your friends, your family, your pets, everyone you know to vote for me!! Thanks in advance!! We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.

http://hubpages.com/topics/entertainment-and-media/637

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Done! And BTW, "Snakes on a Train" was on SyFy this afternoon. I opted not to sit through it again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
Done! And BTW, "Snakes on a Train" was on SyFy this afternoon. I opted not to sit through it again! Laughing

Thank you, sir. And damn, was it really?? I haven't seen that one yet. If I'd known I would've set the DVR. Haha.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Just voted
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:30 am

You have my vote.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:58 am

You have my vote as well, dear Fatty! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 am

As the guys in those wine cooler commercials used to say, "Thank you for your support!"

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 am

Done brutha
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 am

voted
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 am

Done

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 am

Of course I voted.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 am

Thanx fellas!

Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 am

Oh, I voted. I voted hard, man. I should really read this now that I voted on it... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:56 am

Thanx again everyone! Keep on votin'!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 am

Voted. If I get my laptop back by Wednesday, I'll vote again from home.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:48 am

Voting ends today! Last chance to help a brotha out, then I swear all this blatant self promotion will finally be over Very Happy Thanks again everybody!!

http://hubpages.com/topics/entertainment-and-media/637

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:18 am

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:47 pm

WOO HOO! I WON! I WON! crazy happy

I just got an email from HubPages declaring my article as the winner (by a LARGE margin) in the "Entertainment and Media" category, with 69 percent of the vote! ("Huh-huh...huh-huh... sixty-nine, duuuude!")

Therefore my article will be a "featured selection" in the next HubPages monthly newsletter, which gets mailed out to 100,000+ people. Thank you all SO MUCH for your votes and support. I freakin' CRUSHED the competition!! Thanks again!! You all rule!!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Vote for me in a writing contest! 495333

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Kick ass Keith!!!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:15 pm

cheers YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for me in a writing contest!   Vote for me in a writing contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for me in a writing contest!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next