Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question... Empty
PostSubject: Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...   Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 am

Just discovered this christian themed thrash band called Heavens rage about a month ago and I was wondering if the original 1993 independent release was pressed to CD, or if the only time this made it to CD format was with the recent retroactive reissue in 2005? Anybody know about this?....Ult perhaps?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...   Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:02 am

I think it was released on Cd in '93 as well.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...   Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:42 pm

I'm not sure which version I have.....

PostSubject: Re: Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...   Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:06 am

Yeah, it was pressed silver back in the day. Used to be really easy to find, as well. Not sure about now. Pretty weak effort, imo.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...   Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Yeah, it was pressed silver back in the day. Used to be really easy to find, as well. Not sure about now. Pretty weak effort, imo.

I was wondering what the history was on it because I got a copy from matt from brutalplanet distro for 3 bucks and was wondering what press it was because the matrix and date is 93 but what the distro site has for release date is 05(?). Matt says the copies he has were bought from the band sometime during the 90's.

Not the raddest thrash album though you say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...   Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Good concept - just not very professional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...   Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavens Rage "Temporary" album question...
Page 1 of 1