Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)

Go down 
+7
scottmitchell74
Olafsto
krokus
kmorg
Wargod
nevermore
ultmetal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 am

This CD kicks! I love the Vindicator stuff...the Metal Witch is quite good as well. Straight up old school! Good job guys!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Got mine. It's very good....surprised to see the one recorded in my hometown of Canton, Oh. How did you get in league with them?
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 pm

The more I listen to this, the more I am really loving Metal Witch.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 pm

jstate wrote:

yeah me too j.I knew Vindicator was killer but I was kinda lukewarm about Metal Witches stuff at first.But the more I spin it the more Im loving them.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 pm

I've spun this 4-5 times now. Very good, and I'm especially loving the Metal Witch stuff. That's a good band. I'd like to hear more from them.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 pm

jstate wrote:

I have both their cds but their newest just slays also have a t-shirt from it's really kewllll!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:40 pm

This is the one you want to get!

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 MW

This is the T-shirt I got as well!

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Newt-shirts002
Wargod50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
This is the one you want to get!

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 MW

Wargod50

It's an instant classic, the track Hammer on Anvil is my favourite on the album.

Got a couple of reviews for the split (more to follow I hope)

http://metalmark.blogspot.com/2009/06/vindicatormetal-witch-outbreak-of-metal.html

http://www.angelfire.com/music5/metalcdratings/pageVINDICATORMETALWITCHKEREVIEW.html

for anyone who hasn't listened to the CD yet, 5 out of the 6 Vindicator tracks are up on You Tube (don't know who placed them there but there's no harm).

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:37 am

I'm working on my write-up as I write this. Hopefully I wil get to update my website this upcomig week.

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2