Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Empty
PostSubject: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:55 am

The second installment of the Outbreak of Metal series has been released and it features Destroyer (Polish Tharsh Metal) & Violated (extreme Thrash from Norway). Similar to Vol. I, Vol. II features a 12 page booklet and double sided rear tray etc...., artwork is done again by Sean Fitzgerald and is available from our webstore for only €8 (postage included worldwide).

http://www.slaneyrecords.com/shop.html

There was a delay with the patches so anyone who orders from the first 100CDs will receive their patches once they arrive.

Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) OutbreakofMetalVolII

http://www.myspace.com/destroyeronline
http://www.myspace.com/theviolated

Tracklist for "Outbreak of Metal" Vol. II

01-Rip your Brain (Destroyer)
02-Silent Hunter (Destroyer)
03-Bang your Head (Destroyer)
04-Metal Addiction (Destroyer)
05-Trip to Hell (Destroyer)
06-Eye of the Storm "Sweet Savage cover" (Destroyer)
07-Out of Focus (Violated)
08-No Chance in Hell (Violated)
09-Lack of Empathy (Violated)
10-Vengeance of Time (Violated)
11-Only Death Awaits (Violated)
12-Living Hell "Demo" (Violated)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:58 am

Another quality release from my favorite Irish label! Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Headbang

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:34 am

kmorg wrote:
Another quality release from my favorite Irish label! Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Headbang

Thanks Kmorg.

and don't forget for €8, i'm giving the bastards away. Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Headbang
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 am

Kieran, i just bought it from your site by paypal. I am happy you keep releasing cool stuff. Hail to you forever.
Rene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:07 am

Great cover art, bro!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 am

Locky hooked me up with copies of both "Outbreak of Metal" volumes to review for Detritus zine... and I'm likin' what I hear from both of'em thus far! Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Headbang

As for this second volume, I think I prefer Destroyer over Violated at the moment...but it'll take a few more spins to decide for sure... though I gotta say Destroyer's, shall we say, "unique" grasp on the English language (they're from Poland) has provided some interesting moments. Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_lol "You are looking for today, Destroyer gang will calm your pain, clean your chains and buy some wine, let the fun to be around!" Um... yeah, OK. Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Lmao

Killer artwork and layout on both of these discs too!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:29 am

I have ordered too and I have to say that the first volume was really well done, with great artwork, a good-looking booklet, full of information and the most important of all, 2 bands devoted to their way of doing metal.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 pm

The Destroyer tracks were cool! Dirty thrash metal, with lots of groove and Motörhead influences.

Will isten to Violated tomorrow

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Thanks for the comments guys, Min & Rene, your CDs will be posted tomorrow (cheers for the support).

I'm kinda more partial to Destroyer myself from Vol. II, the packaging on Vol. II is much better than Vol. I in my opinion, better material.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:04 pm

How many of these were pressed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 pm

sam wrote:

100 get in quick........... Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Lol

1500Cds sam.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Locky wrote:
sam wrote:

100 get in quick........... Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Lol

1500Cds sam.

thanks, this will have to go in the budget for next month though.

Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Ordered me a copy!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Thanks Nevermore, I have your CD ready for posting in the morning with Min's & Krokus.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks Locky!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Min's, Krokus & Nevermore CDs posted today.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am

Violated was really cool too! It's werid that this unheard of Norwegian thrash metal band come to my ears through a Leprechaun label! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:38 am

Mine has arrived today! The layout is similar to the Vol. 1 which is fine, band's histories, photos and lyrics ... now it's time to give a proper listen.

PS: Doesn't Violated logo look like a lot to Exodus'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:12 pm

min wrote:
Mine has arrived today! The layout is similar to the Vol. 1 which is fine, band's histories, photos and lyrics ... now it's time to give a proper listen.

PS: Doesn't Violated logo look like a lot to Exodus'?

Cheers Min,

any other feedback guys is greatly appreciated, Headbanger is at the pressing plant at present and I'm seeking out bands for Vol. III (bloody hard job trying to get good bands)

Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Oom_ii10
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Vol. 2 is awesome! The Destroyer stuff is my favorite from this cd. But I highly enjoyed both bands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)   Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroyer / Violated - Outbreak of Metal Vol. II (out now)
Page 1 of 1