Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)

Go down 
+6
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
sam
Lurideath
Wargod
ultmetal
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Empty
PostSubject: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:37 pm

OK, since Stormspell is currently taking a break from their "Thrash Clash" series, I decided to undertake my own series but this will not be exclusive to Thrash bands, I want to find a happy medium between Thrash / Power & Heavy Metal bands.

Volume I consists of US Thrash band Vindicator & German Heavy Metal act Metal Witch, release date is May 4th. The first 100 CD sales will contain a patch of each band (something that I'm going to continue through out the whole series)

www.myspace.com/savindicator

www.myspace.com/metalwitches

Cover art for Vol. I

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Vin_me10

Vol. II is already in production and the two bands chosen to appear on it are US Power Metal band Fischel's Beast and Polish Thrash Metal band Destroyer, release date set for summer '09, the Fischel's Beast contribution is great, not only since the mainman Barry Fischel was one of the founding members of Sentinel Beast but also that Savatage guitarist Chris Caffery guests on two of the tracks.

www.myspace.com/fischelsbeast

www.myspace.com/destroyeronline

On another note, the ASKA CD release has been put back due to artwork issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:18 pm

FREAKING LOVE IT!!!

Ya know, I am becoming quite a world-reknownd thrash cd reviewer. You got my addy.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Ohhhhh cool. Ultimatum and Vindicator will be doing a show together next month. Would love to get a copy of this CD.

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:52 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Ohhhhh cool. Ultimatum and Vindicator will be doing a show together next month. Would love to get a copy of this CD.

Don't trump my superb lies with your arcane truths. Unless it gets both of us one.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 pm

I just got 2 Metal Witch cds and a T-shirt from them last week. Their 1st ep is a little week but their 2nd smokes.

How can I order this to be the 1st 100 who gets a patch?

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 pm

KILLER!!!!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:49 pm

awesome cover
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:43 am

looks good! Whens the Phoenix Reign and Ultimatum one coming out? Laughing

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:21 am

radical!....Hey Locky, maybe you could could hook me up so I can review one for my uh....magazine.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:10 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
looks good! Whens the Phoenix Reign and Ultimatum one coming out? Laughing

Indeed! 🤘

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:54 am

WOW, thats a great looking cover!!!
This, and the rest coming from Slaney, will definitely be mine.
And no worries Locky, us rich Norwegians buy CD`s Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

Both bands sound great, especially Vindicator. Might have to invest in some of that. Bitchin' artwork too! Keep up the good work Locky.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:20 am

Olafsto wrote:

Speak for yourself, oh-ye-from-the-oil-based-part-of-the-country! Laughing

just kidding Of course we still buy CD's! Razz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:32 am

kmorg wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

Says he who buys all his bacon for next to nothing in Sweden Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:33 am

Olafsto wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

Says he who buys all his bacon for next to nothing in Sweden Smile

Hey, I resent that. I haven't been shopping in Sweden since... since... Wednesday!

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys, anyone wanting a first edition will get their chance as I'll offer them here first.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Locky wrote:
Thanks for the kind words guys, anyone wanting a first edition will get their chance as I'll offer them here first.

Cool Deal Locky,lookin forward to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (Artwork revealed)
Page 1 of 1