Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)

Go down 
+7
scottmitchell74
Olafsto
krokus
kmorg
Wargod
nevermore
ultmetal
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Empty
PostSubject: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:57 pm

OK, so this is a short post to say that the CDs are finally hear and ready for sale, I'll get the links to the shop up tomorrow and post them here (I only got the electricty back in the house an hour ago due to a crash).

The cost will be €8 ($10.50 approx) postage included or purchase two copies for €15 ($20 approx), the first 100 CDs will recieve two free patches of both bands, only available through me, prices are the same. (And please remember that every €10 that you spend on these CDs goes straight into my back pocket ....... support the underground & Locky's new house) Very Happy

So I'll post up the links later today (or check www.slaneyrecords.com/shop.html in about 12-14 hours)

So if you wish not to run the risk of being banned, purchase from ME ONLY.......... headbanger

This is the Debut release for me and is also the first of 7 releases due this year.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:40 am

Are these new songs from Vindicator?

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Are these new songs from Vindicator?

6 new & exclusives songs, includes the two cover tracks "U.S.S.A" by Indestory & "I Hate People" by The Anti-Nowhere League
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Order now from the shop.

http://www.slaneyrecords.com/outbreak_vol1.html

Sorry for the short message now, but my connection is acting up and will put me off line at any moment.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm

I ordered a copy.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Ordered my copy early this morning hopefully early enough to get those patches!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:35 am

Support this badass label, and bands!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Ordered my copy early this morning hopefully early enough to get those patches!

Wargod50

I hope my copy has the patches too!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Locky, i just ordered a copy too. I payed with my girlfriends paypal acound but i sent a message to your MY SPACE page about this.
I am very happy that finaly this split cd is out. Hail to you and hail to VINDICATOR and METAL WITCH.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Ordered a copy yesterday.
Congrats to Locky/Slaney Records with your first release cool .
I think all here will get patches, I remember a certain label owner who promised to start promoting the album here first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:13 pm

kmorg wrote:
Support this badass label, and bands!

Shag the bands, support the label.

Thanks for the words guys and also for the purchases, all the copies will receive the two patches, I haven't sold the 100 yet, so there are still patches available, due to the internet acting up I have only posted here and set up the myspace shop & ebay, so I've left all boards alone until I had advertised here. I'll start hitting the other places now.

All the CDs are ready for postage tomorrow,

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Down to the last 14 copies of the 1st edition with the two free patches, so take your hands out of your pockets and buy a copy.........

Anyone want anything from Marquee Records ? I'm doing some trading so if there's any CDs that you want from the page below just tell me and I'll order it in, I'll be selling them for €8 / $11 postage included (and think about it, if you purchase directly off of Marquee it will cost you an extra $6 per CD on postage, I'm not charging that, Why you may ask, well the reason is I'm selling my CDs for €8 so If I trade for a similar CD then I'll also sell that for €8, it's time to give something back to the fans not rip them off more, all my releases will be cheaper in price but will NOT lack in quality).

http://www.marquee.com.br/english/titulos.asp

Have a look and post here if you want anything from their label.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Got my copy of this today!! Thanks Locky!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Hope mine arrives today as well!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Hope mine arrives today as well!

Wargod50

Fingers crossed as it was posted the same day.

Thanks again guys, I appreciate the support.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:16 am

Nope never came yesterday maybe today! Still waiting on stuff from Australia to arrive as well!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Fantastic stuff, Kieran! Much work has been put in the cover art, design, booklet etc. That is the stuff we metalheads appreciate. But it wouldn't matter the least if the content sucked. And sucks it does NOT!! Vindicator manages to breath a little bit of fresh air into the stale new thrash wave. Metal Witch deliver tha old school metal like it ws still 1985! 🤘

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Just ordered! Looks great. The website logo is gorgeous! Looking forward to music and patches!!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Got my cd today woohoo Thanx1

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Just got this and it is great. The Vindicator tracks were the selling point for me but I can tell after a few spins the Metal Witch ones are equally killer. The Count Has Risen From The Grave is my new favorite song. A very highly recommended release. Can't wait for the others to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Got mine today...loading it into the iPod tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 am

I've been spinning it for several days now and all I can say is that both bands are awesome.Even the live track that Metal Witch does sounds great.What you get here are two great metal bands in a cool package.Great job Locky!I look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 am

Got mine last week and I skimmed through it a little and both bands sound cool. I'll be giving it a good listen shortly.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:58 am

Really dig it. Vindicator sounds like Vindicator. Punky, US thrash metal. Metal Witch has more of a NWOBHM sound. Good stuff. I'll have a review up soon.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 am

Not a big Vindicator fan, but judging by the samples Metal Witch are awesome! Great heavy metal without any stupid gimmicks (unlike a whole bunch of other "retro" bands...).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)   Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindicator / Metal Witch - Outbreak of Metal Vol. I (out now)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next